Hacking Nintendont

Darkworld92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Am I the only one who is ''obsessed'' with the Gamecube BIOS? I mean everytime I start a GC game I skip the intro to just listen the relaxing music and mess around with the settings.. B-)

Reactions: DeezTits

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who is ''obsessed'' with the Gamecube BIOS? I mean everytime I start a GC game I skip the intro to just listen the relaxing music and mess around with the settings.. B-)

I like that too :)

Reactions: Darkworld92

BlueberrySyrup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, if you wouldn't mind helping, I'm using Nintendont with CFG USB Loader, and everytime I try to load a gamecube game it says "Please load Nintendont with AHBProt disabled!".

I thought I already had it disabled, so I dunno if its something wtih my XML file or what, I tried to download an older version and it was stuck loading ios58, which I also updated. Please help!

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, if you wouldn't mind helping, I'm using Nintendont with CFG USB Loader, and everytime I try to load a gamecube game it says "Please load Nintendont with AHBProt disabled!".

I thought I already had it disabled, so I dunno if its something wtih my XML file or what, I tried to download an older version and it was stuck loading ios58, which I also updated. Please help!

And you posted this in both the cfg and Nintendont thread at the same time....why??

Are you on a Wii or Wii U?

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Where would "just scan" be under? I have a Samsung 40" LCD from '09, and I can't find that option anywhere. Btw I got a couple new games and the don't have any Aspect Ratio issues. I don't think it has to do with the TV scanning though, cause the Wii U's Gamepad is its own thing and it displays the exact same as my TV. Maybe the developers of the games just didn't care about ratio and it has always been wrong.
Probably under "aspect ratio options" or something along those lines. If you give me your TV brand and model I could take a look at it...

Reactions: Troopage

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have not yet have been able to get the bios to show at all!!! I'm using cfg and the latest Nintendont (mod version) but everytime I load a game, no bios appears.. I have all the Ipl files in my root but no joy getting them to show....

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have not yet have been able to get the bios to show at all!!! I'm using cfg and the latest Nintendont (mod version) but everytime I load a game, no bios appears.. I have all the Ipl files in my root but no joy getting them to show....
Are they definately in the root of the device where the games are stored (note - not necessarily where Nintendont is stored) and named correctly?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are they definately in the root of the device where the games are stored (note - not necessarily where Nintendont is stored) and named correctly?

I will have to check that because I think all the ipls are in the root of my sd card while my games are on my hard drive. That could be the problem...

matt!

Trophies
Website
www.gingerbeardman.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Did you install the meta.xml that came with the Nintendont .dol ? That has a preference set in it that tells the loader it should be launched with AHBProt enabled.

https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/source/browse/trunk/nintendont/meta.xml?spec=svn8&r=8

BlueberrySyrup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, sometimes when I launch Nintendont my screen just goes black, other times it works. (This is my Gamecube only USB)

EDIT Sorry for Double Post

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

just wondering does launching from homebrew chenall directly works for you?

BlueberrySyrup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded CFG USB Loader and it works now. I have USB Gx downloaded but meh, probably going to keep CFG if it works right with the gamecube games.

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
I feel let down by nintendont lately, theres no fix yet for the USB issue people are having in 2.229 and i cant play games with the subtitles right. Come on guys try find the issue for the rest of us so we can play with subtitles too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing a nice car will get you is a gold digger. What happened to falling in love, no matter if I'm on a bus, or driving a nice car. No offense tho, I do like nice cars.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Nothing like tearing ass up on a back road
    BigOnYa I think narcissism has all but killed love
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I think I can agree on that.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People tend to think look at everything I have gains attention but ends up making them look worse for what it is
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It would be funny to pick up a girl in a real expensive car, then next date show up in a piece o shit car just to see her reaction. If she was real, it wouldn't matter.
    Everyone is disposable and replaceable, lies and deception are the coin of the realm. I have never felt so alone and so at odds with the world.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think we should see others as disposable just if they can show any glimps of care about humanity should be forgiven
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she would leave you inmediately
    +1
    For a time I considered creating a new big bang. Wipe the slate clean and start from scratch....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your closest friend probably talks negative about you the most
    +1
    I know I talk shit about that Ken guy constantly lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah I just had to consile it's a age thing and I can get erect
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Right.. Take a number
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Binkinator is still around you guys. I just saw him in one of the Discord servers that I'm in.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get more mad when they learn you aren't as dimwitted as they think
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that guy who was dissappeared?
    My favorite thing about that Ken, if they talk bad about others to you. They doing it to you too.
    Always remember that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    More or less then they drop you and blame you when you find out
    Well taking responsibility for their own actions would mean doing work and self reflection lol easier to just be a pile of crap rolling down hill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dont mean to be rude but what was so important about them?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, He truly shared his great knowledge about Switch modding.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, He truly shared his great knowledge about Switch modding.