Hacking Nintendont

wiitf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
More information would be helpful such as what console you are using, Nintendont version, using SD/USB, SD/USB Model and size, controller being used, Nintendont settings. The more information you provide the more likely we are to help you out.

Sorry, I didn't see that your responded until now. Still can't get MK Arcade GP to load, so here are the details you asked for.

Using a US Wii U, Nintendont 2.260 (Wii U), loader files on SD, games on USB, SD is 2GB SanDisk "for Wii", USB is 750GB Acer connected with a Y-cable, using Wii remote+ Classic Controller Pro, Nintendont settings: everything "off" or "Auto" except for USB "on", Force Widescreen "On" and Maxpads "4".

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I didn't see that your responded until now. Still can't get MK Arcade GP to load, so here are the details you asked for.

Using a US Wii U, Nintendont 2.260 (Wii U), loader files on SD, games on USB, SD is 2GB SanDisk "for Wii", USB is 750GB Acer connected with a Y-cable, using Wii remote+ Classic Controller Pro, Nintendont settings: everything "off" or "Auto" except for USB "on", Force Widescreen "On" and Maxpads "4".

MCEmu must be on for it to work even though it can't save. See if that gets it to work

Reactions: wiitf

JoJoqv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only gripe I have with Nintendont is not having the option to disable the button combo. Is there a way to do this manually? Any help would be appreciated.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The only gripe I have with Nintendont is not having the option to disable the button combo. Is there a way to do this manually? Any help would be appreciated.
I also dislike the button combos, it is unnecessary, there is a plethora of unused buttons on the Wiimote.

There are two things you can try:
- Enabling Native Controller in the settings, gives you accurate controls and no combos but also no exiting or bt controls.
- Compiling without the combo keys, in PADReadGC.c try removing the commands starting in line 630 thru 640.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
can you please check if wiiu display is always widescreen with this dol:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lb4ywu066wb8hdo/Wiiflow1054_MasterMod_WiiU_Wide.7z?dl=0
extract to \apps\wiiflow\
no settings yet
just made widescreen as default
I don't have a wiiu to test but a user was complaining that all his games run in 4:3
that's why i just made a quick fix
Wow, Thank you. I personally use USB GX but I'll try it out.

Sadly I can't find the option in USB GX.. strange.

zychion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. I don't want to go messing with the Wiki at all without checking here first. I think that Luigis Mansion and Mario Golf have been broken. I'm on 260 at the moment. I know that Luigis Mansion used to work. But if anyone could post how there's is going.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys. I don't want to go messing with the Wiki at all without checking here first. I think that Luigis Mansion and Mario Golf have been broken. I'm on 260 at the moment. I know that Luigis Mansion used to work. But if anyone could post how there's is going.
using luigi mansion ntcs on 260 its working fine

everything off or auto expect mc emu wich is 251 blocks works fine.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Probably an issue with the format of game.img. If the file isn't in dol or elf format, Nintendont doesn't know it needs to patch it unless it has game specific hacks like PSO. If you were to build Nintendont yourself, with DI debugging enabled and DVD reads logged, my guess is one of the last items in the log you'll get is it reading the game.img file.
you were right i got that game and its in .img incase your interested to take a look at the .img here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tbkwb375k03e61z/game.img

it appears the entire 2k series of games with one exception use this method.

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i'm having a problem, i updated the usbloader gx and nintedont to their last versions as today. but it happens that now all the games in my vWii ask me not to format the memory card but to start again, as if i never played them, and all the games renders automatic to 4:3 even if i turn all the options to force to 16:9 so... i wanna know what to do, i dont wanna lost all my advance in the games, or play them in 4:3, please help

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i'm having a problem, i updated the usbloader gx and nintedont to their last versions as today. but it happens that now all the games in my vWii ask me not to format the memory card but to start again, as if i never played them, and all the games renders automatic to 4:3 even if i turn all the options to force to 16:9 so... i wanna know what to do, i dont wanna lost all my advance in the games, or play them in 4:3, please help
the 4:3 thing is becuase nintendont has a new option wish usb lodergx didnt updated yet wich probably is messing with alot of settings while you wait for usbloader gx to update use nintendont directly from homebrew channel switch widescreenwiiu to on and set you mcemu settings.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
usb loader has no options like that, (multi or individual), as for the size, it was 512
it has to have those options or else it was very incomplete, just dont use usbloader gx use nintendont directly while you wait for the update if you have lots of game saves with diferent ids it was individual if not it was multi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: