AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I tried moving the version/Built/Title around and they all look ugly, this thing has to be in top left corner
It can go to top center but the a: select home stuff has to be moved too and might take one extra line
I don't want to keep this big copyright stuff in the future but was trying to see what you guys think about this.
maybe in the end making it as small as the other text in the bottom center will look nicer, idk

Reactions: Troopage

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried moving the version/Built/Title around and they all look ugly, this thing has to be in top left corner
It can go to top center but the a: select home stuff has to be moved too and might take one extra line
I don't want to keep this big copyright stuff in the future but was trying to see what you guys think about this.
maybe in the end making it as small as the other text in the bottom center will look nicer, idk

I didn't really like it that much either after looking at it more. I'd much rather prefer a layout like this than anything:
WCHB.jpg

If you don't like the body aligned to the left, I'd be fine if it was in the middle more.
I guess I'd also be cool with the stuff on the bottom being on top, similar to the original layout.
I really like the more open space in the center; it allows the center of themes to be unobstructed
I like the copyright thing, but having it so big was distracting and narcissistic. Lol

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I didn't really like it that much either after looking at it more. I'd much rather prefer a layout like this than anything:
If you don't like the body aligned to the left, I'd be fine if it was in the middle more.
I guess I'd also be cool with the stuff on the bottom being on top, similar to the original layout.
I really like the more open space in the center; it allows the center of themes to be unobstructed[/spoiler]
I like the copyright thing, but having it so big was distracting and narcissistic. Lol
2i0yo3b.jpg

getting closer,
this one can show everywhere

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I'm preparing some colorful gradient backgrounds and planning to add Nintendont Gradient Themes section
if any body is interested to test light and dark pngs or submit his own gradients be my guest
here's the link for the pngs I saved so far, I'm gonna pick the best 16 when I make the new category
https://www.copy.com/s/OthIpOsAAcHDBb62/Gradients

P.S. use Ninback.png for light colored pngs and NinLegacy.png for dark ones when testing
Feel free to edit brightness and gamma and what not this is very early stuff

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hey ABZ! I have a suggestion regarding the credit signature.
What about putting a credit page in setting menu where all contributors, devs and testers are shown, and the credit sig at the bottom (abz(c)MMXV) would have devs names?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hey ABZ! I have a suggestion regarding the credit signature.
What about putting a credit page in setting menu where all contributors, devs and testers are shown, and the credit sig at the bottom (abz(c)MMXV) would have devs names?

good idea apart from that it's not neither a setting nor a download and theme stuff
what about Press "Y" for Credits page and adding it along A: Select B: Back and What not

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
good idea apart from that it's not neither a setting nor a download and theme stuff
what about Press "Y" for Credits page and adding it along A: Select B: Back and What not
could always do a konami code, when it detects the left from up up down down left, then it says If the rest of the actions made with b, a start it will show credits without launching the game.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Oh better since this button was unused anyway :P

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
How do i download the code it and modify it?

checkout official nintendont 313
then download the patch from OP
and apply the patch using tortoise svn
edit whatever you want and run "build.bat" when you're done

prerequisites: tortoisesvn, devkitpro both ARM and PPC and latest libogc, any editor like Pn, notepad2 or notepad++

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
checkout official nintendont 313
then download the patch from OP
and apply the patch using tortoise svn
edit whatever you want and run "build.bat" when you're done

prerequisites: tortoisesvn, devkitpro both ARM and PPC and latest libogc, any editor like Pn, notepad2 or notepad++
I mean like, where do i start with downloading it, and what do i do after, can you give me a bit more detail on how to get them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: