Hacking Nintendont - Looking for a logo

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
that's what I thought!
nintendont for Wii too, yay :P

10eizyx.png
I really like this one, or as we say in our language "أنا أحبها", now I wonder if adding a GBA would be too busy since the Wii version will probably still support GBA link.

In any case what I like most is the "Nintendont" logo and the background in the screen so I'd be happy if the TV screen only looked like the TV screen in the pic during the splash screen.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Thanks sonictopfan for the nice comment,
imho GBA doesn't belong here even though the link can be supported.

As for the WiiU gamepad I'll clean the edges better to remove the shades of blue later (not a biggie).

crediar why not add png splash screen support (nintendont.png) at the root of SD or USB, similar to Postloader splash screen, this way everybody would be happy
:)

cleaned up img:
15hhkzq.png

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
useless additional code/resources.
You need to mount the drive, select file, load it to memory, verify the format and display it.
Not that this is hard, but displaying user's picture is not the purpose of the program. a logo is just a logo, you don't care what the logo looks like, you see it 2second before playing.

Melee85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like your idea but it's hard to read (follow the word). My brain wants to read "Ni en nt". Maybe put the 2 cubes in front of the other three and then write "Ni nt en" and " do nt". This is hard enough to read because of the improper word dividion.
Fair enough. :) I've revised the logo so it is much easier to read now, plus I've added an extra thing to emphasize that this is running on Wii/vWii hardware.

Nintendont-640480.png

I also made a version with the two cubes in front to spell "Dont", not sure if the author wants the words divided up as such but I reckon it's something to include as an option! This actually makes better use of the space around it, thanks for the suggestion. :)

Nintendont-640480_Alt%20.png

Hope these look somewhat decent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU