Hacking Emulation Homebrew Nintendont doesn't show up other regions games. pls help me :')

coso-_-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
(already post it but i didn't used prefix early)
Ok i'll explain everything.
So, some hours ago i fixed a problem where some games literally shutted down my wii when i start them; i fixed it but now it doesn't show up the other regions games (NTSC games, my wii is from europe so is a PAL region console).

P.S. I have only 1 game that was a NTSC backup (Super Smash Bros Melee) and some mods of it

cartergamegeek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To run EU games on my US Wii I had to set Nintendont to force NTSC to get a EU Billy Hatcher to load correctly. PAL and NTSC games fight even if the Wii is modded to remove the lock out. Can't get the modded Wii to boot the disk at all but Nintendont can see the ISO rip and CleanRip made the rip. So you likely have the problem I had as my Wii seems to hate PAL disks and people will say that is often because of scan lines where NTSC does 480 and PAL does not. A PAL image is also taller so you might want to mess with video settings. Sorry if my help sucks as my same problem was reversed from you but the same kind of idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo