JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not quite sure how to get the memory card emulation to work. I'm actually using this on my Wii but the memory card I just bought brand new today seems to be completely corrupted. Any help would be appreciated.
Memory card emulation means you don't need a memory card. It's saved on your SD/USB device.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some things about SSBM NTSC (with MCEmulation):

-BIG loading times will freeze the game
-If yellow "saving" icon still appearing sometimes, will freeze the game
-Some saving/loading times will freeze.
-Stage 5 Adventure Mode, before kirby team match, is a BIG loading time, and it will freeze the game; so it's unplayable at this point.
-Black screen on boot sometimes, either when black screen boot, the whole console freezes, and pressing select sometimes won't work so you'll need reboot your wii u disconnecting AC power and try again..

in case of formatting/creating save on MCEmu freeze, try plenty more times until works. but still playable :D

But there is yet more work to be fixed!

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

randysteele992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Memory card emulation means you don't need a memory card. It's saved on your SD/USB device.
I know what it means.. I guess what I meant to ask is there a file I need to put somewhere on my SD card in order for the memory card emulation to work? Because games are working great on nintendont. It just sucks being unable to save.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I know what it means.. I guess what I meant to ask is there a file I need to put somewhere on my SD card in order for the memory card emulation to work? Because games are working great on nintendont. It just sucks being unable to save.

All you need is to enable MCEmu in the settings, the "memory card" will be created when you load a game. Only a few games are known to be working well enough to let you save. Check the compatibility list in the first post before you post if you have problems saving in a game.

Reactions: randysteele992

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dude just load nintendont choose sd or usb then press b for settings go down to memory card emulation press a to turn it on.

randysteele992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude just load nintendont choose sd or usb then press b for settings go down to memory card emulation press a to turn it on.
Thanks I'll try that out. I didn't know there was any settings so my bad.
Oh yeah I'm an idiot haha. I never noticed if you pressed B on a game there were settings. I always just went straight for the game and ignored everything else. Thank you very much.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I fixed it a bit more, not sure why I wasn't that clear the first time. To be fair, there might be other games that work but haven't been tested yet.
Hmm, it was meant to be semi serious, you could as well be right about the games that are not on the list.
And i do hope MC emu gets fixed, maybe even very soon :D

Reactions: JnL_SSBM

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm can't still get my USB work with r79, yesterday was working fine, but today it frezzes in Init DI... of every game, but, all of my games are NTSC and my console too, someone knows what is the problem? I've formatted the USB a lot of times, but it doesn't work.
Thanks!

EDIT: I'm using a Wii U

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm can't still get my USB work with r79, yesterday was working fine, but today it frezzes in Init DI... of every game, but, all of my games are NTSC and my console too, someone knows what is the problem? I've formatted the USB a lot of times, but it doesn't work.
Thanks!

EDIT: I'm using a Wii U

What about erasing everything related to Nintendon't from the SD and then re-installing it again?

Reactions: Goku Junior

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this fix compiled into the standalone hidtest as well? Seeing as the joy box is also made by mayflash I'm wondering if my GC to USB adapter might work now too.
The fix is only for the "Mayflash 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box" to correct a problem whare HidTest shows a stick value changing but the stick isnt working right in game. If your controller isnt working in HidTest this fix or anything similar will not help.

Reactions: hippojay

hippojay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The fix is only for the "Mayflash 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box" to correct a problem whare HidTest shows a stick value changing but the stick isnt working right in game. If your controller isnt working in HidTest this fix or anything similar will not help.

Thanks for clearing that up. Guess i'll go and get a joy box instead then.

Mustardtits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried r39 and no init sd failed error but it still crashed back to Wii U mode while starting a game

How many people are having this issue? How many people use Nintendont via SD? After r48, the Wii U crashes & reboots upon game loading with "loading sd init..." - No errors or "fail" is displayed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill