Nintendo Switch update picked up by ylws8bot

46DAEAEB-ECF5-4296-BCF8-72306118483A.png

Time to update! Or not. For now, we’re cautiously waiting it out to see what this new firmware brings to the stability table. The ylws8 site doesn’t show much, and Nintendo’s official website hasn’t yet updated itself to share what features or stability the new firmware offers. Additionally, reports seem to indicate that the update itself isn’t even live for users to download—just that it’s been picked up by the update checking bot.

Update-details generation datetime: 2021-03-09 00:05:12+00:00

SDK versions:

11.4.0 (.0)

The titles' .*info files are now available (title descriptions were also updated if needed/successful), see the report title-listing.

Started sysmodule SwIPC-generation task. Output will be available with the above .info files via the report title-listing page, this will take a while to finish for all sysmodules.

:arrow: Source

shivoooooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
As a collector myself when i buy consoles i know what to look for and the switch has signs if its used an exploit even if you do a nand backup.

Dc ive tried and its nothing near as good as my mobile.

So i dont get where your getting your info from.

But you miss the point as all nintendo fans do, games the switch gets are 99% old ports, i already own and emulate on my mobile and laptop.

Why buy a new console to play old games i can buy for cheaper.

Thst alone is incentive to keep the console as is and as its rare, watch its vlaue go up and up.

If you sit on it, it will be worth loads.

Example.

Conkers bad fur day on n64 bought brand new on release day and instantly placed into a thick plastic container, never opened, no marks, its value is so far 10x what i paid.

The price of Conker's bad fur day x10, equal to 20 years of waiting? Do not make me laugh. Possibly working 1 month I can get more profit than your effort to keep something like that.

I appreciate that there are people like you. You are the guy who allows me to get brand new consoles after decades, just by throwing a couple of bills on the floor, "like a whore" (Nothing personal, just a form of colloquial expression).

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling that nothing interesting will be included with this update. it's probably just bug fixes and perhaps a new key to block out sx os. I really wish Nintendo would add some features to the os. I do like how it powers on and especially off fast, but I wouldn't mind it taking a little longer if there was more to the os than just playing a game or cloud saving. lol

shivoooooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have a feeling that nothing interesting will be included with this update. it's probably just bug fixes and perhaps a new key to block out sx os. I really wish Nintendo would add some features to the os. I do like how it powers on and especially off fast, but I wouldn't mind it taking a little longer if there was more to the os than just playing a game or cloud saving. lol
natively, no hope, nintendo is a contradiction in itself, it risks implementing different ways of entertaining but at the same time it is not capable of making simple implementations, such as more theme colors. They have not been able to get out of the default black and white theme in 4 years, if you are lucky they will implement a gray (bad joke)

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the point ??
Reminds me of people who dont go online so their system doesnt get banned from going online.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

natively, no hope, nintendo is a contradiction in itself, it risks implementing different ways of entertaining but at the same time it is not capable of making simple implementations, such as more theme colors. They have not been able to get out of the default black and white theme in 4 years, if you are lucky they will implement a gray (bad joke)

I dont think its because they cant, it just isnt a priority for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1