nintendo switch games on empty game cards

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i dont get banned if i install games on the sd card with a program

You can always get banned if you screw it up yourself, as I already wrote. Since you invest zero effort into this whole thread, I will do the same and just leave you alone for now. Maybe someone else feels like wasting their time on you

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Lamcza

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi
i want to install games on my nintendo switch without modding it
i dont mod it because i dont want to brick my console
so is there any game cards that are empty with no data and game card readers for pc
or gamecards that you can put sd cards in it?

thats unfortunate
but i can mod it permanently?
il mod it just if i dont get banned on nintendo online and it can brick my console

wait,will i get banned if i crack games but not use internet?
and if i want to play online i can remove it and then play online?

But how will nintendo detect if i have a pirated copy if im not conected to the internet

And if i connect after removing the sd card,will i still get banned?because i will install the games on the sd card

Oh
I have an idea
If i install full games on the sd card and not modding the console and not be connected to the internet
And when i want to play online i remove the sd card
That means i dont get banned?

I can use a program to turn xci and nsp files to full games

Yeah but i dont have rcm jig
And i dont want to inject the payload every time i restart the console

So i dont get banned if i install games on the sd card with a program
and my switch can be modded
Based on your posts, you don't want to mod your console. You should simply buy your games and enjoy them. You do not seem to understand the process, risks, and procedures around modding and preventing detection yet you desperately seem to want to mod and play online. There is no easy button button here, there is only reading and learning. You don't seem to wish to do the latter. Please don't take this as rude, it is simply one person's perspective.

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Based on your posts, you don't want to mod your console. You should simply buy your games and enjoy them. You do not seem to understand the process, risks, and procedures around modding and preventing detection yet you desperately seem to want to mod and play online. There is no easy button button here, there is only reading and learning. You don't seem to wish to do the latter. Please don't take this as rude, it is simply one person's perspective.

I would take this advice, you keep asking if you'll get banned and the answer is probably yes. Not because there is a high risk of being banned, the risk is low if you do things in the correct manner. It will be because of your refusal to read/inability to comprehend, the guides you have repeatedley been linked to.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just follow my advise and you will be Nintendo's good customer and will not be banned. Laughing all the way to the eshop.

PS: You SD card don't need to be empty. Just need to have enough space for the games you want to install on the card.

Last edited by TomSwitch,

LipefipeFelps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And if i connect after removing the sd card,will i still get banned?because i will install the games on the sd card
Putting it in a very simple way, impossible to get confused:

Your switch 32gb internal memory (or 64gb, if you have an OLED) will be referred to as sysmmc. During the hacking process, you make a copy of the sysmmc into your sd card, which is called emummc.

Emummc, after properly setup, doesn't connect to nintendo servers. So all your homebrew, warez, emulators, themes, and all the cool stuff will be installed on the emummc. Nintendo can't ban you on emummc.

sysmmc is the normal switch system. You won't install any homebrew there, or you will get banned. You can buy games and play online normally on sysmmc.

When you turn your switch on, you choose if you want to use sysmmc or emummc. You can change between them.

So, tl;dr you won't be banned if you use the hack correctly and install everything in the right place.

Reactions: emcintosh

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Putting it in a very simple way, impossible to get confused:

Your switch 32gb internal memory (or 64gb, if you have an OLED) will be referred to as sysmmc. During the hacking process, you make a copy of the sysmmc into your sd card, which is called emummc.

Emummc, after properly setup, doesn't connect to nintendo servers. So all your homebrew, warez, emulators, themes, and all the cool stuff will be installed on the emummc. Nintendo can't ban you on emummc.

sysmmc is the normal switch system. You won't install any homebrew there, or you will get banned. You can buy games and play online normally on sysmmc.

When you turn your switch on, you choose if you want to use sysmmc or emummc. You can change between them.

So, tl;dr you won't be banned if you use the hack correctly and install everything in the right place.
This is the way.
People been using emuMMCs for how long now? I yet to see someone get banned for it. Only people I've seen get banned did do an OOPS

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hi
so is there any game cards that are empty with no data and game card readers for pc
no the cards are encrypted with big N certificates, can not be "created" nor will be exist flashcards like the ones for 3ds.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every Switch has some unique keys and certificates, loose the keys that are required to boot then you have bricked you switch forever ( maybe Nintendo can revive it, I don’t know ). If you have a copy of these keys and certificates and if your switch can run CFW it will never be bricked by software.

Banned means your certificate has been banned. You need certificate to use Nintendo services. If you remove those certificate you cannot connect to Nintendo server but they can’t ban your certificate.

Anyway you might be one of those who choose to only hear affirmation of what you already believe so I might be just wasting my time.

Last edited by TomSwitch,

gamecartgirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi
Someone could make a reader / writer but I guess fear of Nintendo stops them. Personally I found a way to get games. Just rent them and redeem the cart points because a majority of users don’t bother to redeem cartridge points or there are other methods but I won’t mention them here

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It is not recommended to search for "blank" game cards, as this may violate the console's usage policy and lead to support issues and possible Nintendo account bans. Nintendo Switch game cartridges are designed for specific games and typically contain encrypted data, making them unsuitable for recording other games without specialized hardware that is licensed to create Nintendo Switch cartridges.
that will never work, because each card is encrypted with a unique certificate and there is no actual way to over pass the big N restrictions, the reader have his own firmware and has been not cracked.

if you want to mod you console and no get banned read the thread and guides, AND NEVER GO ONLINE WITH the emunand you use for homebrew and nonsantus sofware. period.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...