Nintendo Switch firmware update 10.0.1 out now

TV4lThD.png

Get your horses, because this update is stable! Nintendo has just put out firmware version 10.0.1 for the Switch, bringing us the typical message we've come to love: general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience. According to SciresM, only the HID sysmodule was updated, so Atmosphere users on 0.11.1 are perfectly fine.

:arrow: Source: Nintendo Patch Notes / SciresM

PhyChris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, It's hard to read this thread. they really should stick in an extra link for people wanting to joke about stability.
Is this update for all switch versions?
Any new info about the pro controller drift issue people were reporting on 10.0.0?
Dose the new HID module mess with homebrew?
Same keys?

Last edited by PhyChris,
Reactions: almmiron

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm atm user, and on 9.0.

Really want the sd<=>mmc transfer thing, and would update to 10.0.0

Can I safely update to 10.0.1? Since there's no big changes to mess up with the homebrews....

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone who has followed Apple since the ][+ came out, you have no idea how ironic that statement is. Apple treats its customs like they are walking ATMs and always has. Nintendo bends over backwards to make their actual customers (as opposed to the thieves that love Nintendo games but don't love paying for them) happy. Nor does Nintendo sell their hardware at 53% margins like AAPL. Apple has always better marketing than engineering and that commercial is an example of that. Great marketing can overcome the image that a company has earned through its actions. Apple is more Big Brother than any of its competitors. And yet some of you continue to act like they have somehow liberated the masses. Such fanboys need more than a mere stability update. They need to get a grip on reality.
Sir, while I do agree with most of what you say about Apple and Nintendo, this has nothing to do with Apple. In fact, it has nothing to do with Nintendo's financial status! This was more of a tongue-in-cheek post about how well Nintendo informs the public on their updates. That's all. No more, no less. Forgive me for not clarifying that, and please don't make it sound like I'm saying otherwise.

Reactions: RichardTheKing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4