Nintendo Switch firmware update 10.0.1 out now

TV4lThD.png

Get your horses, because this update is stable! Nintendo has just put out firmware version 10.0.1 for the Switch, bringing us the typical message we've come to love: general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience. According to SciresM, only the HID sysmodule was updated, so Atmosphere users on 0.11.1 are perfectly fine.

:arrow: Source: Nintendo Patch Notes / SciresM

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bringing us the typical message we've come to love: general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
I don't normally do this in normal conversation, but this is my reaction to Nintendo's vague messages:

No, I don't favor Apple over Nintendo by any means. I'm still a Nintendo fan, but I think this commercial is appropriate for how Nintendo treats its end users.

Reactions: _abysswalker_

Lodad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Switch is so stable that ___________________

Give likes 4 the funny

... so stable that I consider it desirable as a significant other.
... that if it was an index fund, I would invest in it if I was over the age of 45.
... that I could put it on my hover board so it would keep me from falling off and breaking my leg.

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were a bunch of reports of people having minor stick drift with Pro controllers, etc. after updating to 10.0 - given that the HID module was the only thing updated, it's safe to assume that's what this update addresses.

if that’s what this is, it’s still not fixed. Still having stick drift and sometimes no response from the sticks on my pro controller and I just got it literally a few days ago.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I don't normally do this in normal conversation, but this is my reaction to Nintendo's vague messages:

No, I don't favor Apple over Nintendo by any means. I'm still a Nintendo fan, but I think this commercial is appropriate for how Nintendo treats its end users.

Looks like chell from portal tbh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1