Nintendo Switch can't Operate Properly in Global Warming World

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Nintendo says switch can't last in 95 degree fareinheight temperature without putting itself to sleep.

With recent global warming and temperatures rising many hardware devices can't work properly in newer hotter world. They'll need to be used inside cooler indoors. But this kills portability of using Switch outdoors or when you're out and about.

I had a phone that couldn't load any apps, no GPS apps, no YouTube apps, nothing would open because it was reporting that it was overheating when I was using it outdoors. This seems like a real issue.

https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-...68252?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's about 35 degrees Celsius. While it beats doing sports, you really don't want to be out and about in that sort of heat playing your portable computer. Fuck, you shouldn't be in that sort of heat any longer than you should be, so get some fucking shade.
... And if that's in the shade, you better really start cooling yourself instead of thinking of portable gaming.

You ever been to Texas?
This is going to be political, isn't it?

I'll get the popcorn.

Reactions: Hanafuda and CoolMe

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
That's about 35 degrees Celsius. While it beats doing sports, you really don't want to be out and about in that sort of heat playing your portable computer. Fuck, you shouldn't be in that sort of heat any longer than you should be, so get some fucking shade.
... And if that's in the shade, you better really start cooling yourself instead of thinking of portable gaming.
Too many pasty skin people. You need a healthy tan.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
What idiot plans on playing their Switch outside in 95 degree heat? (Psst... Nobody with a functioning brain.)

If it's hot outside, play your Switch indoors with the AC turned on.

I prefer avoiding that shit hole
I feel bad for @MON5TERMATT , as he actually has to live there. :unsure:

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Honey, the kids and I are boiling out here. Can we please come in?"
"Sorry, baby, my climate controlled room is for the consoles only, you know that. I paid £1,300 for this PS6."

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
What idiot plans on playing their Switch outside in 95 degree heat? (Psst... Nobody with a functioning brain.)

I wish I had AC, closest the typical UK home has to AC is the wall socket.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Well that's a nice big "fuck you" to people who don't have an AC for one reason or other.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Breaking News - It's summer and it's hot. If you recall last year in summer it was also hot and next summer it'll also be hot. Weird, eh?
this year is the very hot, the hottest that ever was. Next year will be worse... than worse in the following year until the OP will not be able to play his Nintendo outside for good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1