[NINTENDO SWITCH] Black Screen with backlight, no touch...

Alcax34

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all =)

I have a problem with my nintendo switch she have a black screen with backlight and no touch just the sound work.
My computer recognize my switch in RCM MODE on TegraRCMGUI v2.6, i can inject a payload within problem and fortunately i can play with my nintendo switch in the dock Tv and she work perfectly ^^.
I have use a new motherboard in the switch defective and the problem is same,I rule out the motherboard problem for me.

i suspect a problem at my screen LCD and the touch screen what do you think ?

Thanks at all for your answered.

Alcax34

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello all =)

I have a problem with my nintendo switch she have a black screen with backlight and no touch just the sound work.
My computer recognize my switch in RCM MODE on TegraRCMGUI v2.6, i can inject a payload within problem and fortunately i can play with my nintendo switch in the dock Tv and she work perfectly ^^.
I have use a new motherboard in the switch defective and the problem is same,I rule out the motherboard problem for me.

i suspect a problem at my screen LCD and the touch screen what do you think ?

Thanks at all for your answered.

Alcax34
You self answered. you have a problem with your screen and digitalizer, may be the connectors or the device it self, open your console and re-seat the screen cables. if not repair, you may need to change your screen.

Alcax34

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all !

I have found my problem, the connector LCD have burn.
I go change my connector for resolve the problem :P

Good days

Alcax34
Post automatically merged:

a photo

Attachments

• IMG_0175.mov
    13.2 MB
  • IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol