Nintendo switch oled (picofly modded successfully). After a hour Dead touch and right joycon

NetYaroze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi everyone. I have successfully modified my Nintendo Switch OLED. Everything worked for many hours but without a valid reason now the touch screen and the right joycon no longer work. I started the console in OFW and the right joycon is recognized without problems, but the touchscreen still doesn't work... what could have happened? Positive note in the case, I have another OLED Switch from which I will take the motherboard and see if it gives the same problem. In the meantime, if anyone can point me to the possible problem(s) it would be great!

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
If you mean you added a modchip like the picofly / hwfly, then it might just be a loose connector.
Those connectors need to be seated perfectly and that in itself can be a challenge.
Other issues can be a lack of cleaning the flux or other damage like scratches, missing/damaged components.
And of course Switch components don't have an eternal life so something might just have broken by itself.
If you have a RP2040/Picofly, take some pictures, prepare a detailed description of what you did and head over to the Picofly thread on top of the forum list.
All the experts are there.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1