Gaming Nintendo have released Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the eShop 50% off £8.99

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Metroid Prime Trilogy is pretty based for just £9 though. With pro controller support? Nice.

IIRC it's Wiimote + Nunchuk.

If Nintendo didn't bother to make Mario Galaxy 2 compatible with the GamePad/Pro Controller then don't really expect much from them.

Here's how it could've worked:

GamePad - Collect the stars by pressing on the screen and so on.
Pro Controller - Use the second analogue stick.

While Iwata's controlling Nintendo it won't change for the better.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10574265464_449a1b2b96.jpg

Seriously people! GET THE FUCK OVER IT! WII games were meant to be played with a WII Remote and Nunchuck. If you don't like that then it's easy, DON'T play Wii games. I'm getting tired of people bitching that some of these Wii U mode, Wii games don't support the old skool 4 face button setup. Get with the times. There are more ways to play a video game than a controller setup that was invented back in the SNES days!

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
10574265464_449a1b2b96.jpg

Seriously people! GET THE FUCK OVER IT! WII games were meant to be played with a WII Remote and Nunchuck. If you don't like that then it's easy, DON'T play Wii games. I'm getting tired of people bitching that some of these Wii U mode, Wii games don't support the old skool 4 face button setup. Get with the times. There are more ways to play a video game than a controller setup that was invented back in the SNES days!

But the norm of games is that they're played with a traditional controller not a motion controller. It's normal for people to expect for it to work with the GamePad or Pro Controller.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's nothing to "deal with it".

If Nintendo was the kind of company that gave a shit about their customers they'd make the game's visuals in HD and offer more controller support.

Because bitching about it now is totally gonna make Nintendo change their minds and magically gonna change the game's code to support HD resolution and the game pad. Good luck making the game do the spin jump or collecting the star bits. :rolleyes: Put on your big boy pants and grow up about it already, no one gives a damn.

Go ahead, write Nintendo and plead with them to change how the game is coded for the Wii U eShop to double the internally rendered resolution, support the game pad, I'm sure they'll listen :creep: Boo hoo.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
There's nothing to "deal with it".

If Nintendo was the kind of company that gave a shit about their customers they'd make the game's visuals in HD and offer more controller support.
Doesn't make sense from a financial standing point. Why invest in that bs when they will make almost the same by re-releasing it exactly, cutting costs, and therfore maximizing profits

Nothing will change as long as Iwata's in charge.
You want iwata to step down? Seriously? They're making tons of profits right now, and even the wiiU is slowly recovering.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
You want iwata to step down? Seriously? They're making tons of profits right now, and even the wiiU is slowly recovering.

Tons? More like some.

Nintendo never fully utilizes their catalogue of games which are huge cash cows and would be a success but no, it's just a few or nada. It's like they don't like money.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tons? More like some.

Nintendo never fully utilizes their catalogue of games which are huge cash cows and would be a success but no, it's just a few or nada. It's like they don't like money.

Yeah, yeah, you people sure love to play armchair CEO, assuming that they know what's best for Nintendo, you should work for them and tell them how to run a large international company :creep: Who the hell cares? Grow up already. Because they should totally focus on games for a system no longer being made, that sure makes sense! You really know about how companies work or how profit is generated, why waste your time here when you could be working for Nintendo? Cut the crap, dude, we get it, you're butthurt that Nintendo doesn't cater to your every need. Now drop it.

You feel that it's your right, as a gamer, that games have to be catered to your every nitpick and demand? Really?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
People sure love to play armchair CEO, assuming that they know what's best for Nintendo, you should work for them and tell them how to run a large international company :creep: Who the hell cares? Grow up already. Because they should totally focus on games for a system no longer being made, that sure makes sense!

If it wasn't for that old timer Nintendo would very likely have released a much better home console (thus far handheld), better online services and bigger gaming catalogues.

Wii U owners mostly played all that are worth and that exist for it so bringing over VC titles from GameCube and so on it'd be for the best, especially Luigi's Mansion (Luigi's game on Wii U is just a glorified DLC).

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tons? More like some.

Gonna agree that they do have some really big opportunities with remakes and stuff but imho I think they need more wiiU and 3DS games before moving back in time.

MM was listening to the demand. MP trilogies is listening to the fans. FE GBA on wiiU is listening to the fans. But I didn't buy a gamecube or wii. I bought a wiiU. I didn't buy a portable n64. I bought a 3ds.

Sure listening to the fans is good, but sometimes it is important to note that sometimes the most vocal aren't always the majority.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Gonna agree that they do have some really big opportunities with remakes and stuff but imho I think they need more wiiU and 3DS games before moving back in time.

MM was listening to the demand. MP trilogies is listening to the fans. FE GBA on wiiU is listening to the fans. But I didn't buy a gamecube or wii. I bought a wiiU. I didn't buy a portable n64. I bought a 3ds.

Sure listening to the fans is good, but sometimes it is important to note that sometimes the most vocal aren't always the majority.

That is some, plus the release of Captain Toad but if they can't get SMTxFE on the Wii U then that's pretty disappointing as there's people who've been hoping to get it ever since they revealed it in 2013.

The 3DS keeps on getting more N64 remakes than rather new games, so it's sorta like an N64 portable.

Blah blah, blah, butthurt this, Nintendo has to give me this or that, or else they suck lololol. Get over it and grow up, kid :rofl2: Just play the damn games and enjoy them instead of being a little whiny brat.

Just stop it. You're not contributing anything and instead just trolling. *sigh*

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is some, plus the release of Captain Toad but if they can't get SMTxFE on the Wii U then that's pretty disappointing as there's people who've been hoping to get it ever since they revealed it in 2013.

Just stop it. You're not contributing anything and instead just trolling.

And your constant suggestions about how Nintendo should be run without Iwata as well as how Super Mario Galaxy should be in HD is totally helping the thread, right?

I'm not bitching. It's just one of the things they could have improved.

Shoulda woulda coulda. They can't fix it now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...