Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
anyone that believes anything Nintendo say they are not going to do is a fool. they have been doing this since the gamecube :lol:

The bright side is Wii U is still sold in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and South America!
PR hasn't gotten around to worming their way out of the hole they dug themselves into.

Odven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not even mad -- my refurbished (Brand new at only 200$ if it doesn't break anytime soon) unit is coming in tomorrow and I'll be playing dozens of games while the switchers can enjoy their BoTW machine.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not even mad -- my refurbished (Brand new at only 200$ if it doesn't break anytime soon) unit is coming in tomorrow and I'll be playing dozens of games while the switchers can enjoy their BoTW machine.
Thanks I will enjoy my BoTW machine and the half dozen other great games it will have.

Smart move. I would pick up a second and leave it in the box. I truely believe it years to come it will become THE retro box to have considering how well it plays three generations of games with native controllers. I regret not doing what you did and just getting a 2nd console only off eBay.

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh please.
The Third Pillar BS excuse, RIP circa 2004.
Nobody would have bought that after the Nintendo DS / GBA third pillar BS talk.
It happened almost 13 years ago, people are supposed to learn.
How does the saying go?
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me... or something...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The bright side is Wii U is still sold in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and South America!
PR hasn't gotten around to worming their way out of the hole they dug themselves into.
To be honest last week I went to some mediamarkt and Saturn stores here in Germany, and their Wii U shelves are empty, no consoles there anymore, only left-over games.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
My Walmart is still selling Wii games, like Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Just Dance 2013, 2014, and 2015, along with various shovelware too. Are they really going to carry 3 Nintendo home systems worth of games at once? There's still NDS games being launched in the mix too, like Big Hero 6 and Adventure Time. (Still shovelware)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, at least consider the possitive(?) side of this.
Nintendo has been so adamant removing every Wii U console from the market that in an utopic future you could probably sell your console for a high price to collectors. (pff)
Think of that as a compensation from Nintendo for fucking you up. /s

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

FF777

人を呪わば穴二つ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, did nintendo really say switch wouldn't replace wii-u??.. That sounds ridiculous if they said that.. I know some people are debating on if it will replace 3DS, but I always assumed that it would replace the wii-u..

Although I am still glad I got a wii-u though.. Even if it isn't the greatest system they could have made, it still has some nice games on it..

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, did nintendo really say switch wouldn't replace wii-u??.. That sounds ridiculous if they said that.. I know some people are debating on if it will replace 3DS, but I always assumed that it would replace the wii-u..

Although I am still glad I got a wii-u though.. Even if it isn't the greatest system they could have made, it still has some nice games on it..
Yea they said that.
And i give it a year and the 3ds will be out.
The switch can take place of both of them.
If they can sell enough units and get the 3ds game devs to make games on the switch the 3ds will be pointless and left in the dust.

Probably wont happen for a year or so but i can see if happening.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOOD lol......

Its sad that the Wii U is RIP
But Nintendo needed to make this move on there site.
They need no confusion about what the switch is or what they are offering. I like how things are setup on there site. I dont care to much about the 2ds being up there. But i see why it is its cheaper then the 3ds.

And fyi your title is backwards Wii u with the switch. Not switch with wii u
Was just about to say that. I was thinking this has to be clickbait.

Reactions: xile6

FF777

人を呪わば穴二つ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poor Switch. Not even released and yet replaced by an older console.
I know right?.. Kind of a shocking move seeing how much hype nintendo has been giving the switch and all the development costs poured in to it..

Well, things could be worse; nintendo could have replaced it with the virtual-boy instead..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton