Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What the heck are you trying to use a nds web browser on your pc for?Â
huh.gif

I wasn't. I was testing to see if it wouldn't show the no pack error message.
lol
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Beliavski

Trophies
XP
Country
Would is be possible for me to buy the ds-browser and then only use the ram extension together with my ds-xtreme.
Would be really nice caus like most peolpe i dont like to carry around cartridges

So official ds-browser ram extension plus ds-xtreme to get the ds browser running?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would is be possible for me to buy the ds-browser and then only use the ram extension together with my ds-xtreme.
Would be really nice caus like most peolpe i dont like to carry around cartridges

So official ds-browser ram extension plus ds-xtreme to get the ds browser running?
Yes that is possible

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:
Holy dead thread revival batman!

BatmanRobin.jpg

-- Robin, hold my balls!

Only useful post I saw in the thread
smile.gif

Gee I'm glad I had the good sense to get the actual Nintendo DS Browser when it was around, not that I couldn't just use DSOrganise like anyone with common sense has done.

DooDool Talah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is triforce really behind this hack? I love triforce. Triforce was behind the GBAMP max overload hack back in the good ole days. Triforce is great.

greyze

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all.

I'm a newbie at this, but im doing my best to learn, so sorry if I say anything silly
smile.gif

I recently bought a DSLite with a Supercard DS One. I am attempting to use the DSBrowser with it. Now I know you need slot2 to be used to get the DSbrowser to work. But what im trying to understand is this patch that was made, if I understand it correctly, it lets you use the browser with the internal memory of the slot1, so there is no need to have a slot2, is that correct?

If this is the wrong kind of patch im looking at, can somone point me in the right direction? My DSone is carrying an 8GB microSD, I was hoping there was a method to use this internal memory than having a new type of memory in slot2.

Once again sorry if misunderstood anything
smile.gif

EDIT:

Oh lol!, I found this thread on google, I didn't notice this was the DS-X section
frown.gif
Sorry again, still wtb help though
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4