United States
Last edited by elBenyo,

nachuz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i unbanned my console, but i cant link a nnid, and i cant play nintendo badge arcade, i can access the eshop, but i cant download anything

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you just got banned in the recent wave you can (play Badge Arcade and eShop only), but for those from the first wave you will have to use one of the three methods that already exist to unban yourself. I'll go hunt down the link for you.

Here you go: https://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/
None of those make Badge Arcade work, since it requires NNID functionality and the public methods don't unban NNID functionality.
How i can play Nintendo Badge Arcade with Pokemon Sun and Moon Leak ban?
There is a private method to unban NNID functionality, it involves injecting the CTCert and DeviceID from an unbanned console, similar to how the current unban methods work, but unlike the current unban methods you can't simply replace files, you would need a Luma mod that patches the CTCert and DeviceID in memory on each boot, the information is out there though so it's possible someone will release a Luma mod with this functionality.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: 20mark

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol