Nintendo Announces New Nintendo 3DS XL SNES Edition

snes 3ds.jpg

It's Gamescom time and to kickstart things, Nintendo of Europe has announced the New Nintendo 3DS XL Super Nintendo Entertainment System Edition! You might recall that a Japan-only system under the name Super Famicom New Nintendo 3DS LL with a similar design was released last year. While it did make the rest of the world drool for a year, it's coming to the west sooner than you think!

Designed after the original SNES, this sexy edition of the New 3DS XL will be available this October 13th!

:arrow: SOURCE

D

Deleted User

The front looks cool but the back looks ugly. Especially since the power and reset buttons on the back are nothing but smooth coloured plastic.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh, wasn't this already out in Japan for years? This is just finally crossing over, but just like the Metroid N3DS XL, the same reaction of "Ugh," comes over. Not that it's crap, but that it's like they're Jedi's, waving a cool looking design, and it triggers something in my brain to just want to buy it and blow money that I barely scrape nowadays.

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lemme guess, the magnet bug has been fixed on this one

lel, I do not think it could be fixed, since this New 3DS XL will be the same HW as the others, but will be shipped probably with 11.4 or 11.5 in it. Good luck to see which FW is in it (if someone buys it ofc)

DavidDriggers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I

It's Gamescom time and to kickstart things, Nintendo of Europe has announced the New Nintendo 3DS XL Super Nintendo Entertainment System Edition! You might recall that a Japan-only system under the name Super Famicom New Nintendo 3DS LL with a similar design was released last year. While it did make the rest of the world drool for a year, it's coming to the west sooner than you think!

Designed after the original SNES, this sexy edition of the New 3DS XL will be available this October 13th!

:arrow: SOURCE

I GOTTA GET THIS!!!!!!!!!! ;O;

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is the 3ds console I want to replace my Fire Emblem 3ds XL. Funnily enough, I actually have 3 different N3DS XL as a result of fixing and repairing but never found myself committing to them until I saw this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto