Gaming Nintendo 3DS System Update

goldsteel

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I got error when connecting to e-shop after update. Before update,I download the excitebike and pokedex3d with all the trailer without problem. After update got error after the little fireworks on e-shop thing. set my region to US then Brazil still got the problem. BTW im using ASI 3ds. Want to know if other have same problem like me.

Whazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
goldsteel said:
I got error when connecting to e-shop after update. Before update,I download the excitebike and pokedex3d with all the trailer without problem. After update got error after the little fireworks on e-shop thing. set my region to US then Brazil still got the problem. BTW im using ASI 3ds. Want to know if other have same problem like me.

No problems accessing the 3DS eShop after the update here.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
^
Hi Rayster
biggrin.gif

I have problem with the eShop or with my card I don't know.

After the June 6/7 update. I purchased a $20 3DS cash points or whatever that is called using my card issued here in the Philippines. And now after the quick update sometime this week, I can't use the same card to purchase another $20. The eShop says "The card cannot be used". But as ive'd said earlier. I'm using the same card. Anyone having the same problem?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I found something interesting for people who want more DSiWare then that Nintendo gives in the DSiWare section, wtf are you saying Langin? Well there is more DSiware in the E-Shop then only those titles in the small list.

What am I supposed to do to get more DSiWare in the E-Shop? Simple!

1. Start up the Nintendo E-Shop
2. Go left to search for software
3. press the button, if I am right you can select a platform right?
4. Select DSiWare
5. press use filters, DONE!

Also wanted to make a topic of this but it is unnecessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it