Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
RiderLeangle said:
I was noticing something about this picture..
3DS-2.jpg

We can see we got the charger port which seems to be the same as the DSi's charger, We got the cartridge port (Duh... what's the point of a game console that can't play games?..), What are those other two ports to the right of it though? I would assume they made the poor decision to move the stylus there since I didn't see it in any of the other pics.. But what's that other one? Looks like a USB port :wtf:

It's probably the headphone/mic jack.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
The 3DS looks even better on video! I'm so excited for it!
It's not that big. Roughly the same size as the DS Lite. Just a bit thicker. If this does turn out to be a publicity stunt by Nintendo, it worked! I'm even more hyped for it!
yay3ds.png
Where did you get that smiley? TELL ME!!!!!!!

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
ron975 said:
RiderLeangle said:
3DS-2.jpg

We can see we got the charger port which seems to be the same as the DSi's charger, We got the cartridge port (Duh... what's the point of a game console that can't play games?..), What are those other two ports to the right of it though? I would assume they made the poor decision to move the stylus there since I didn't see it in any of the other pics.. But what's that other one? Looks like a USB port :wtf:

No, the headphone jack hasn't moved.

3ds-leak3.jpg

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
8BitWalugi said:
ron975 said:
RiderLeangle said:
3DS-2.jpg

No, the headphone jack hasn't moved.

3ds-leak3.jpg

Well then i'm stumped
closedeyes.gif

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
ron975 said:
Well then i'm stumped
closedeyes.gif
Best bet is that it's the stylus. If you look carefully in the video (0:40 to about 0:45), you can see that it dips inwards to hold the stylus.
Hasn't it been confirmed that the stylus goes there? You see that happening in some of the 3DS videos (the one I can think of right now is the one where the lady is using it to showcase some of the features). And the other port might be an IR port. In the pic where the 3DS is on top of the DSL with the flashcart inside, you see some tape stuff covering it that is typically used to cover those places.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Painguy said:
Midna said:
It's been confirmed that this unit has 96MB of RAM. That's totally different from the supposed "leak" IGN made about the system. A good deal more, in fact. That's right, the twin 266 ARM11s are now not only unconfirmed, but extremely unlikely.

Never, ever trust IGNorance.

Source

probably just a dev unit. notice how it says memory mode. only other mode i can think of is 64(rumored 3DS), 4(original DS) & 16(DSi)
tongue.gif
, but i hope ur right.
Maybe

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
It's been confirmed that this unit has 96MB of RAM. That's totally different from the supposed "leak" IGN made about the system. A good deal more, in fact. That's right, the twin 266 ARM11s are now not only unconfirmed, but extremely unlikely.

Never, ever trust IGNorance.

Source

Its a devkit. Generally devkit units have more RAM (general rule of thumb in the past was twice as much RAM as the consumer grade models). This is for debug purposes.

For instance both the Xbox 360 and Playstation Dev consoles have 1GB of ram, as opposed to the 512mb found in the retail versions. I know the Dreamcast and Xbox 1 devkits also had twice as much RAM, not sure on the Playstation 1 and 2 kits. It all depends on the system archecture and the methods used for developement. But at this point, despite what you linked to says, NOTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED YET.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was postulated to be a devkit, a viral leak, and just an old case of the smuggle.
I say, who cares? It's not working, not much information juiced out of it, and generally not so exciting.

What is exciting is that it's coming soon, to be playable by a bounty of regular people.

betterman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everybody are waiting for Nintendo 3DS released. So, was this only one pre-sales promotion by Nintendo?

Like iphone girl released years ago, it is only promotion for iphone.

Then this time, this man who steal this half-finished console do promotion jobs for Nintendo 3DS.

How can one console steal so easy from a factory?

What will their company do once finding the someone let go of this new console?

What do you guys think?

I prefer to think this is only one promotion.

Lemski07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
try to lick ur fingers b4 u play
yaynds.gif
rolleyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
mellow.gif
unsure.gif
hate2.gif

Hey I think the one on the video is my cousin that came from china,

He told me he has a gift for my birthday
yaynds.gif

the price would cost around a whopping 13,000p here
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1