• Total voters

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't realise who I was talking about. [/sarcasm]

I'm sorry "Bro", but you have shown you don't know what you're talking about. So you managed to work out how to get onto IRC and bother some hackers. And you reported what you were told, and it made you feel important. I'm sorry, but that's not much of a big deal.

I know you are trying to help, but please don't try to say you know what you're talking about. All you're doing is repeating what you have heard. Maybe you understand some of it, but you clearly don't understand all of it. My advice would be to try and read more and learn about this stuff.

Devin's post was correct about the game having a downloadable version. You claimed he was wrong and swore at him. This shows you don't know what you're talking about, because he was right.

You should understand that I don't mean this in an offensive manner. You are not the one who "got a lot of the information". neimod, yellows8 etc. did that. You were told some small details and reported them here. There is a mammoth difference. Please don't get an over inflated feeling of self worth over this.
I Didn't swear at him I Simply said People don't f***ing listen
He isnt Every "People" he is one Person so I wasn't swearing at him

And You don't know what I Know and do not know so You can not claim that he was correct either because it might not have Downloadable version

Supez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
People, there's a reason the game's identity wasn't revealed. We'd be better not trying to guess it. It won't do any good. We'll still have to wait for the exploit anyway. If anything, it makes an early patch possible.

Reactions: shub13

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People don't always tell the truth just saying

EDIT: Plus you have No Physical Proof that he actually said that
I have as much proof as you have provided for anything you have said: an IRC chat log. Which I posted here a while back, and which Devin quoted in his post.

As for the "People don't always tell the truth" - you're right. And by that logic everything you have posted is completely invalid, because (i) you might not be telling the truth about having been told that (ii) the person telling you might not have been telling the truth.

In short, this post invalidates everything you have so proudly shared as much as it invalidates anything I have posted.

Reactions: gamefan5

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have as much proof as you have provided for anything you have said: an IRC chat log. Which I posted here a while back, and which Devin quoted in his post.

As for the "People don't always tell the truth" - you're right. And by that logic everything you have posted is completely invalid, because (i) you might not be telling the truth about having been told that (ii) the person telling you might not have been telling the truth.

In short, this post invalidates everything you have so proudly shared as much as it invalidates anything I have posted.

This is just going offtopic now

Lets all get back On Topic and stop arguing and lets all be friends again

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is available in all regions, has a downloadable version in the eshop, and uses the old CTR (anything like dec 2011 and newer is a no go).

This leaves only a few games.

Reactions: Devin

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
please dont let it be pilotwings... me no need another pilot wings

if it was mario 3d land however, that would be pretty ironic... considering they're giving it away for free right now and its a nintendo first party game xD

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please dont let it be pilotwings... me no need another pilot wings

if it was mario 3d land however, that would be pretty ironic... considering they're giving it away for free right now and its a nintendo first party game xD

cant be mario 3d land, but pilotwings is a possibility

Makapaka12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was searching on Google for a 3DS eShop hack once, but cos' I live in the U.K. it doesn't work.

Here's the link --> http://3dshacker.blogspot.co.uk/

It's in Arabic but they show the instructions in English, and they have said that the SD Card can be hacked and implemented with games that they have downloaded and taken from eShop. I think it didn't work for me cos' I am on latest version, they also have a 3DS DSiWare Hack. Their are only a limited amount of games they have, most of it is DSiWare, but 2 of them are 3DS games e.g. FreakyForms.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was searching on Google for a 3DS eShop hack once, but cos' I live in the U.K. it doesn't work.

Here's the link --> http://3dshacker.blogspot.co.uk/

It's in Arabic but they show the instructions in English, and they have said that the SD Card can be hacked and implemented with games that they have downloaded and taken from eShop. I think it didn't work for me cos' I am on latest version, they also have a 3DS DSiWare Hack. Their are only a limited amount of games they have, most of it is DSiWare, but 2 of them are 3DS games e.g. FreakyForms.
im pretty sure its fake possibly

Reactions: rondoh70

Makapaka12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Check it out please. I want to see if it works on an American 3DS, also it doesn't have a surveys or passwords on the file, but it didn't work for me cos' mine is a EU 3DS so the encrypted file it creates on the SD Card has a different encryption.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Check it out please. I want to see if it works on an American 3DS, also it doesn't have a surveys or passwords on the file, but it didn't work for me cos' mine is a EU 3DS so the encrypted file it creates on the SD Card has a different encryption.
I Can't check it out mine is an Australian/New Zealand 3DS

D

Deleted User

OP
The DSi keys were released I believe so it might work on a DSi but I doubt it will. Also, some people SERIOUSLY need to shup up. If Nintendo reads page 8 and 9, they can probably patch the hack within hours if they piece everything together. There's a reason I didn't post everything I know (which I'll admit-isn't a lot) in the 1st post.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The DSi keys were released I believe so it might work on a DSi but I doubt it will. Also, some people SERIOUSLY need to shup up. If Nintendo reads page 8 and 9, they can probably patch the hack within hours if they piece everything together. There's a reason I didn't post everything I know (which I'll admit-isn't a lot) in the 1st post.
People should "shub" up lol

Makapaka12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No they said the DSiWare hack only works on the 3DS with DSiWare from eShop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Lol he's right +1