Nintendo 3DS Direct Coming on Thursday, Sept. 1

logo_ndirect.png

On Thursday, Sept. 1, at 7 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. ET for a Nintendo Direct focused on upcoming Nintendo 3DS games. NX will not be discussed or revealed in this broadcast.

:arrow:Nintendo 3DS Direct

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd like a DQ8 release date please. They said it would get released in 2016, well, I have yet to see that happen at this rate.
I'm a 3DS owner myself and would like to know a bit more about the NX instead though..

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Think about this: Why would nintendo release a galaxy themed skin out of the blue! And also make a video of it?

Did they do the same for the other skins ? NO...

I foresee a mario galaxy game for the 3ds
Honestly, though this would make my day, I have serious doubts it's going to happen.

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I would be in heaven if it was real! Please Nintendo listen to your fans for once :P

But I don't get it ? Make a video for a skin :P ? and the day before it they posted a pic on twitter of a new nintendo 3ds bundle that includes super mario 3d land and mario skin...

Even if it is a port! It would be amazing! And I am sure the 3ds can handle it

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please understand™

Its not like these directs are exclusive to Nintendo developed games either. So yeah, maybe there won't be any new NINTENDO games for the 3DS, but I'm certain we'll see a few new games for the 3DS, even if many of them are just indie eshop titles.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope they announce a Gamecube game remade for the 3DS. I mean we have Smash and Hyrule Warriors from Wii U, Xenoblade from Wii, 3 titles from the N64 (ones in my profile pic) so why not one from the Gamecube? I was hoping Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, but Wii U already has those. I wish Wii U got the N64 remakes and 3DS the Gamecube ones... *sigh*

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm fairly sure its only going to talk about pokemon, some MHG DLC, mario party, and the galaxy 3DS....wooo /s
Don't be like that. With every Nintendo 3DS direct there has been a new game revealed. Kirby, Codename Steam, etc. We'll probably not hear about the Galaxy 3DS. Note that they didn't state that they were gonna talk about upcoming releases, while they usually do say that.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There'll totally be new indie news - there's gonna be a Nindies@Night event at EMP Museum, which is where the Shovel Knight amiibo was announced. I wonder if a certain very popular indie game will be announced for a Nintendo console there...

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There'll totally be new indie news - there's gonna be a Nindies@Night event at EMP Museum, which is where the Shovel Knight amiibo was announced. I wonder if a certain very popular indie game will be announced for a Nintendo console there...
If you mean Undertale, not happening. Wii U doesn't support Game Maker AFAIK.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, that's a given, but plenty of devs have offered to port it nonetheless.
Well, it would be cool to see it on there despite me not really liking the game. Maybe it could even somehow boost sales. Although some parts would be strange to have on a console (if you've seen the endings you know what I mean)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I am excited as always, even if it's "only 3DS". I like the 3DS so I don't mind! I just hope that it will be something more than new Pokémon info (since I'm not at all interested), and New 3DS exclusive VC games.
I don't expect any huge bombs to drop, like a new Mario game (or a port of Galaxy or whatever).

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want Mario Sunshine 3D (because I've never played)
I also want something like Starfox Adventures 3D

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibility of a final 3ds model with a price cut to the other models?
Maybe with a different menu as a sort of precursor to the NX?

*edit That neogaff leak also mentions a new big budget code named "N-Stars" game, which would HAVE to be an amiibo focused, skylanders style game. That makes a lot of sense.
New2DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sorry guys i had to go