Hacking Nintendo 2ds XL

Sleepinheavn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought an Acekard 2i and I'm trying to use it to install ntrboothax but apparently I can't does someone know if I can or not? and can you guys also guide me?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So I bought an Acekard 2i and I'm trying to use it to install ntrboothax but apparently I can't does someone know if I can or not? and can you guys also guide me?
You cant. You have to buy card, that supports 11.6 (R4i gold 3ds RTS)
However, you can find friend, that might be able to flash it for you.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: Sleepinheavn

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The AK2i only boots on stock 3DS's on or below 4.3. ntrboothax works on all firmwares but the card must be flashed first using a 3DS on or below 4.3, a DSi on or below 1.4.4, or any DS/DS lite then it can be used to hack the 2DS.

I would borrow a friend's DS/DS Lite if you do not have one then flash the cart.

Reactions: Sleepinheavn

pokeemerald

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pke6.de
XP
Country
Germany
To sum it up, you can use the AceKard, you just need to run the flasher.nds on a system which @driverdis described above me, because the card as a flashcard itself is blocked!

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does someone live in Georgia!? :rofl:
go to gamestop ask to buy a dslite, say you want to ensure it works, insert your ak2i run the file (it takes less than 30 seconds to complete), eject your ak2i "change" your mind about buying the console . . . profit

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they would definitely notice something was up:rofl2:
back in the day when nintendo still battled ds piracy on 3ds i did the same exact thing to update my ak2i when my nephew updated my 3ds . . . i updated the flashcard with a dslite that i never intended to buy and said i did not like the "feel of the buttons"

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
back in the day when nintendo still battled ds piracy on 3ds i did the same exact thing to update my ak2i when my nephew updated my 3ds . . . i updated the flashcard with a dslite that i never intended to buy and said i did not like the "feel of the buttons"
nice

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i should try that some time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good