Jackbauerx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone like to give me an estimate on when they think a cart the same size as this will be released for the DSL? & preferably a white oneÂ
wtf.gif
Well, the EZ4 Lite will be about the size of the NDSL rumble pack... and probably white... and probably out in mid-june...
wink.gif

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i bought the M3 mini sd just now from winsunx. i would have waited on the EZ4 lite but it's just the ability to change from one DS to another (lite or non-lite) appeal to me
smile.gif

plus, if M3 will have good PDA functions, then i'm down with that
smile.gif
since i'm going to use 3/4 for games, 1/4 to work as PDA for quick notes, phone book, drawing and reading an ebook
smile.gif

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
some more news . I just emailed danny and he said ...

Here is what i asked...

"""Will the new pda menu be included in the firmware update in the current m3 products or only in the new m3 pro?""""

""The PDA memu will be included in the firmware of M3 perfect & new M3 pro ."""

sorry for double post
yaynds.gif

If the M3 PRO PDA features are the same as the M3 perfect, what's the point of "professional"? Lol. it's more like a "home" version [windows xp home vs. windows xp pro]

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some more news . I just emailed danny and he said ...

Here is what i asked...

"""Will the new pda menu be included in the firmware update in the current m3 products or only in the new m3 pro?""""

""The PDA memu will be included in the firmware of M3 perfect & new M3 pro ."""

sorry for double post
yaynds.gif

If the M3 PRO PDA features are the same as the M3 perfect, what's the point of "professional"? Lol. it's more like a "home" version [windows xp home vs. windows xp pro]

the point is that its supposed to be about $40 cheaper. I'm not as sold as I once was though, once i figured otu I wouldn't be able to do the GBA-DS linking for extra features/goodies in DS games.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't suppose anyone has found out more info on the EZ4 Lite?

I'm very interested in getting one of these and thought some more info (other than the skeleton picture) might be available by now.
Love the M3 mini but it looks silly in the DS Lite.

Anyone on the forums know someone in the EZ team?

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it only says pre order b/c they ran out of the stock the first time (it has said "availability: ships within 24 hours" at one point) there must be a lot of ppl ordering it b4 they have any stock so they taking care of pre-orders as they receive stock b4 they have extra ones unclaimed by an order just yet. i ordered it while it said pre order at the end of last week....and they emailed me notifying me it was a pre order and that it will ship when they receive it...and they emailed me sunday morning saying that it has shipped (ez4 lite).

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so any recommendations? EZF lite or M3 pro? and if i flash my DSL with my friend's m3 and passcard3, my EZF lite will work right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ok not just