ROM Hack Newer Super Mario Bros. DS

skreamer

Trophies
Website
skrju.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Thank you Newer team, I am your huge fan, completed Newer like 5 times! And thanks for DS version!
But i have an issue, maybe somebody can help me. I have Nintendo 2DS XL, and i have lags and low fps on some levels. Original game doesn't have lags.
Why is that, and what should i do to avoid lags in Newer DS?

Thank you!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Newer team, I am your huge fan, completed Newer like 5 times! And thanks for DS version!
But i have an issue, maybe somebody can help me. I have Nintendo 2DS XL, and i have lags and low fps on some levels. Original game doesn't have lags.
Why is that, and what should i do to avoid lags in Newer DS?

Thank you!
Don't use ndsbootstrap to run it get a ds flashcart

YYHH01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Sorry - I don't know why. I'm using the spec provided by GBATek and LibNDS, which works with the only rumble cart I have access to - the EZ Flash 3in1, and also Desmume. If you have any data on how your particular cart operates, then I'll be sure to include it, but I don't have a way to test them all :/
Sorry for the probe. I have ask someone to test on the InsideGadget's rumble pak (https://shop.insidegadgets.com/product/ds-cart-rumble-cart/). And apparently the game does not detect it as a rumble pak as well. Not sure if is too much to ask but will there be support for it? Although i have a jpn ver of the wario ware twisted that will work for sure.

skawo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, sadly, I don't have one of those either and a shipment from that site is too cost-prohibitive (almost double the cost).
I've not been able to locate a real DS Rumble Pak for a reasonable price, either.

As is, a copy of Wario Ware or and EZ Flash V is your best bet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EqY4iZP4iI?si=SnXrNV8JyKnbrp9j