Hacking Newbie with USB Loader GX exception (DSI) occured! problem

pkips2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a newbie to the forum and would like to ask for some help. previously, I had homebrew installed on my wii with USB Loader GX and WiiMC working on version 4.1U. I installed them with Bootmii via Bannerbomb, restored the trucha bug, deleted necessary stubs and installed cIOS222 and cIOS249 and everything was working great. Unfortunately, I later upgraded 4.3U.

I have successfully installed the indianapwns hack to get my homebrew channel back and made a NAND backup. I did make a copy of all my files on my SD card when my 4.1U hack was working. Currently I can boot up the HBC and get to the USB Loader GX GUI, with all of the box art covers, etc. that I had before, but when I click on the disc to play, the USB Loader crashes and doesn't play.

It brings up a screen that says exception (DSI) occured! with a bunch of codes below it. Also there is a Stack Dump message with a bunch of codes below it, as well as a code dump message with a bunch of codes below it. It then says reloading in 5 seconds and then reload and it just stays there. Also, none of the other apps like WiiMC work either. Could anybody point me in the right direction as to what I need to do to get USB Loader and WiiMC working again. I would appreciate any help. I have looked in other threads here, but wasn't able to see anything I could use. If I missed someting, please link me. Thank you in advance for all your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol