New Zodiac dates for everyone

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this suks man i was libra and now i'm virgo and i'm a realy good fan of libra cause is the best sign in zodiac knights now i'm in bad mood maybe is some kind of side effect of virgo shiit

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a Gemini now? WTF?! I fit the profile of a Cancer a 100 times more than that of a Gemini.... Frak this, I'm going back to the old Zodiac! First we lose Pluto as a planet and now we gain a Zodiac sign?! Who the frak is making these rules? Thanks a lot assholes, for making me feel old!
hate2.gif

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just shows how stupid astrology is.

Wow, looking at my new sign, it shows some traits that I have. Looking at my old one, I see some more. In fact, I can relate to any sign on the zodiac. Huh...

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
LightyKD said:
First we lose Pluto as a planet and now we gain a Zodiac sign?!
Astronomy ? Astrology.

I wasn't saying Astronomy and Astrology were the same, just stating some changes that for most of us who were born before the 2000's used to be concrete facts. It's like someone changing a childhood cartoon character and raping that character of everything you were fond of when you were little. I guess a sign of changing times. lol

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
Depravo said:
LightyKD said:
Astronomy ? Astrology.

I wasn't saying Astronomy and Astrology were the same, just stating some changes that for most of us who were born before the 2000's used to be concrete facts. It's like someone changing a childhood cartoon character and raping that character of everything you were fond of when you were little. I guess a sign of changing times. lol
You do understand that they re-added the sign, right? We've known about this for a long time, but the corporate astrologists knew how stupid we are, and that we would believe 13 is unlucky or something.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
LightyKD said:
Depravo said:
LightyKD said:
Astronomy ? Astrology.

You do understand that they re-added the sign, right? We've known about this for a long time, but the corporate astrologists knew how stupid we are, and that we would believe 13 is unlucky or something.

After doing some research, I realize that now and the fact that there are technically two sets of zodiac signs based upon the same symbols. If you use the tropical zodiac (the one most commonly used) your sign has not changed. In the end it's all stupid but it makes for great fun and pointless conversation. It's Friday, the one day where people should be far from serious
smile.gif
While we're on the subject, check this out.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-yo...-hasnt-changed/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo