Hacking Homebrew New Website Showing Android Ports Coming to PS Vita by Rinnegatamante

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm he listed Dead Space? Awesome! It was a good game that played great on ny old Xperia Play! I hope Mass Effect Infiltrator makes the cut too!

Mass Effect Infiltrator. You mean if they can even find the data and OBB files AND crack it since it used online authentication (that no longer works)

Stddgv11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to send that dude a little cash to show some appreciation for all the work he's done to keep my beloved little Vita going with AAA classics that I haven't played in years?

AVahne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's rather insane amount of games with potential to run. Makes me wish people were as passionate about the Shield Portable and its Tegra 4. Would love to see Vita games ported to it and potentially running faster than they did on Vita.

Reactions: SuperDan

oriongrant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's rather insane amount of games with potential to run. Makes me wish people were as passionate about the Shield Portable and its Tegra 4. Would love to see Vita games ported to it and potentially running faster than they did on Vita.

Forgive me if i've misunderstood, but how is the Vita development related to the Tegra platform?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Half Life 2 & all its episodes would be awesome on vita

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I never did play alot of the android version but I remember it looking great.. I wonder how long it is?

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Half Life 2 & all its episodes would be awesome on vita

I never did play alot of the android version but I remember it looking great.. I wonder how long it is?

Like 5-6 hours total, but an amazing experience and try not to spoil yourself for the final game twist!

einmueller

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to suggest more titles for the list? I'd really be glad to see Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition there.... And I would of course be even more glad to see the game on my vita one day

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like 5-6 hours total, but an amazing experience and try not to spoil yourself for the final game twist!
I actually put it in my phone but never played it much nice graphics for a phone game

It would be great, so I can suggest Eternal Legacy.
You can try but I bet they are sick of requests on Twitter...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu