• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New USA President!

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the wall will deter a lot, and those bold enough to climb it should be considered criminals if caught for any reason then spend some time in jail before getting shipped back to Mexico (their actually country).

I laugh when I see the Mexicans at riots with "not my president" signs, you are right your president is Enrique Peña Nieto! Hehe
You do realize we have Hispanic citizens in the US, right?
That statement you are making is an alternative fact, and you should know better LOL!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...miums-to-increase-substantially/#28b10b3c46e3
Don't misquote me, I said they were already rising before, not that they lowered after
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...age-of-10-before-affordable-care-act/9960093/

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: el_gonz87

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realize we have Hispanic citizens in the US, right?

LOL, just a little satire fella! Yes I do, and Trump is their president. Hehe

But to my point, I think illegal immigration should have a jail sentence (increasing by number of times caught) and a mandatory shipment back to the federales states of Mexico!

Don't misquote me, I said they were already rising before, not that they lowered after
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...age-of-10-before-affordable-care-act/9960093/

Obamacare sucks, and it impacted those rates substantially. I am just glad we don't have to suffer it any longer. MAGA 2017!

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, just a little satire fella! Yes I do, and Trump is their president. Hehe

But to my point, I think illegal immigration should have a jail sentence (increasing by number of times caught) and a mandatory shipment back to the federales states of Mexico!

Obamacare sucks, and it impacted those rates substantially. I am just glad we don't have to suffer it any longer. MAGA 2017!
The average rate of increase according to that article is 10%, the ACA increased premiums by 11%. Say what you want about the ACA, but the raise in premiums has followed the natural trend

Edit: And on top of that significantly more people are insured

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The average rate of increase according to that article is 10%, the ACA increased premiums by 11%. Say what you want about the ACA, but the raise in premiums has followed the natural trend

Edit: And on top of that significantly more people are insured

So what about those who can't under any circumstances, afford insurance? They're pretty much shit outta luck thanks to ACA, no?

Nothing says "free market" and "free healthcare" than getting fucked sideways from an 800 dollar penalty, right?

Last edited by the_randomizer,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The 2014 Brookings study on this same subject by Amanda Kowalski—and unaddressed by Adler and Ginsburg—used actual pre-ACA individual market premium data, finding that “[a]cross all states, from before the reform to the first half of 2014, enrollment-weighted premiums in the individual health insurance market increased by 24.4 percent beyond what they would have had they simply followed state-level seasonally adjusted trends.”

LOL go read the forbes article. I read forbes, because they know about money/markets and only care about money/markets. None of this liberal everyone needs insurance at whatever the cost mumbo jumbo. The ObAAMa legacy is gone, time to let the good times roll! :toot::grog::gun:

Last edited by el_gonz87,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in a "sanctuary city", and I laughed pretty hard when Trump announced killing funds to sanctuary cities. The mayor of my city flipped, and said Trump has has no way of doing that. I hope my mayor is wrong.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in a "sanctuary city", and I laughed pretty hard when Trump announced killing funds to sanctuary cities. The mayor of my city flipped, and said Trump has has no way of doing that. I hope my mayor is wrong.

He kinda does after all, all cities get some kind of funding from the government.

Reactions: el_gonz87

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LOLZZZZZ!!! Just wait till he appoints that supreme justice and they will be throwing out those illegals.

Reactions: SomecallmeBerto

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Please can this be true!!!! Watching Killary fail at the finish line, has been the funniest thing I've ever seen:

Untitled.png

Reactions: SomecallmeBerto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock