ROM Hack New to rom hacking, etc, question about dumping xorpads.

lemon07r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What are the current methods for dumping xorpads from a n3dsxl (9.0.0-20u)? I want to make a cia out of a .3ds rom i have. I'm still a new so detailed instructions are appreciated!
I will have my gateway and sky3ds flashcarts tomorrow.

Ichii Giki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the current methods for dumping xorpads from a n3dsxl (9.0.0-20u)? I want to make a cia out of a .3ds rom i have. I'm still a new so detailed instructions are appreciated!
I will have my gateway and sky3ds flashcarts tomorrow.

The only way I know of generating XORpads on a New 3DS is Decrypt9 launched through Ninjhax (with Cubic Ninja). I can confirm that I have successfully generated XORpads for many of my cart games to create CIAs on my New 3DS with Decrypt9. It's just not quite as fast as something like rxTools on O3DS for generating XORpads.

lemon07r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NTR-CFW is best for your situation.

Thanks! But how would ntr help me? I thought that was a anti-piracy cfw used for playing region locked games.
The only way I know of generating XORpads on a New 3DS is Decrypt9 launched through Ninjhax (with Cubic Ninja). I can confirm that I have successfully generated XORpads for many of my cart games to create CIAs on my New 3DS with Decrypt9. It's just not quite as fast as something like rxTools on O3DS for generating XORpads.

Thanks! Will give this a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch