Djermegandre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
djermegandre-the-god.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, the 3DS won't be out for a while (at least over here) and I personally won't think too hard about getting one until I see more info and game screens. With that said, I think it would still be practical to get one of these...I think my Acekard is sweating bullets right now. That GUI actually looks amazing and pretty streamlined, not to mention the cheats system does sound useful.

But since I'm thinking about buying one, I would like to know something: what's the history of the Supercard team like? How supportive are they of their products as far as updates are concerned?

I guess I could wait until GBAtemp gets their preview (or review) up before I buy, but I'm definitely looking into this one. By the way, what's Elixir
mellow.gif
?

D

Deleted_171835

Djermegandre said:
Well, the 3DS won't be out for a while (at least over here) and I personally won't think too hard about getting one until I see more info and game screens. With that said, I think it would still be practical to get one of these...I think my Acekard is sweating bullets right now. That GUI actually looks amazing and pretty streamlined, not to mention the cheats system does sound useful.

But since I'm thinking about buying one, I would like to know something: what's the history of the Supercard team like? How supportive are they of their products as far as updates are concerned?

I guess I could wait until GBAtemp gets their preview (or review) up before I buy, but I'm definitely looking into this one. By the way, what's Elixir
mellow.gif
?
elixirdream.

Awesome member that makes cheats.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmm... just wondering why there's a file operation screen on DSTWO's EOS, but not DSOnes, I thought they said that both would include such features??

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A proud customer of the DSOne, I am very eager for this new card. If the cheat searching function is on par with ZSNES' or other similar functions in other emulator, then I will be very pleased. This will help dramatically with creating new cheats.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Djermegandre said:

mellow.gif
?
true , :/ I will get this and wait for the 3DS then get that
tongue.gif

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Djermegandre said:

mellow.gif
?
They are excellent with updates and compatibility. Second only to AKAIO in my opinion.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can I have one now please? the anticipation is killing me it looks sooo sexy :drool:
not only GBA emulator built in but a code maker ASWELL awesome!!!

mad.gif
there's no :drool: emote!!!
mad.gif
there should be! go make one!!! NOA!!!! pwease

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WOW!! This really looks great! Had I actually had any practical use for this (got M3 DS Real/M3i + GBA exp.) I would seriously consider getting this. But just for the awesome GUI? Nah, I'm not that much of a collector, and don't have that much spare money anyway.
biggrin.gif

Nathan576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I ever get a dsi I will get this. I just use my supercard lite for GBA. Anyways I think someone will probably steal the gba emulator and make it work on any flashcart with dldi.

wanderone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
nice,sweet,awesome
biggrin.gif
, but now that the 3DS is coming , is there a need to buy this , not sure what to do. :/

The 3DS isn't expected to be released until 2011 (More nfo is expected to be given about it at this summer's E3) some time (Don't remember the exact month). And that's probably only in Japan 1st and everywhere else a bit later.

So there is still plenty of life left for the DSLite and DSi.

Just from the specs this has the possibility of being the *best* DS flashcart released so far (Maybe the best of all time if no one else is planning anything big in the next year or so?).

How fast they release AP fixes will probably decide it ultimately. The best stuff usually has AP nowadays. :/

I wonder if it'll force Team Cyclops to finally lower the price on the Evolution a bit more.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
deathking said:
snes emulation still on the cards??
I was just going to ask that.

Anyway, I like the Free Cheat feature...sounds like it's pretty much a cheat searcher on the card itself (for mucking around in the memory of the DS and finding cheats). I love that kind of thing, I'd love to not have to try and fix my DS Action Replay Trainer cart (the thing must have been soldered by a blind chimpanzee, the soldering is terrible on it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/W-k8itKhZzE?si=x1FjAoq74Jv0TAUx +1