Gaming New SpotPass Mii

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's sent may depend on region. I don't remember getting Miyamoto in NA yet. I'd check, but I'm in the middle of a Streetpass cycle between all my machines and would screw it up if I did.

No Tezuka yet, but it'll probably show up later.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another one just arrived, holy shit. Hayashida, "Luigi No. 1", Super Mario 3D Land.

I got him and Tezuka. I put my 3ds in sleep mode usually right b4 1030pm est. This way if there is any special streetpasses, I'll get the new day's and the current once I wake up the 3ds in the morning.

d0gma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Iwata on Saturday or Sunday. Aunoma on Monday, Konno Tuesday, Tezuka yesterday and Hayashida this morning (really early, around 5:30 CST).
If they keep doing one a day until Saturday, I guess I'll have to wait until next year's E3 to get my 10 streetpasses with a special mii accomplishment.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 of mine haven't gotten Hayashida yet. The others did. (I had those 3 with me on a Gamestop run. Probably why).

Hrm. Might actually get the rest of the pink pieces I need if this keeps up. 40 away from having all current puzzles done.

dEvA_pAiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
enVquqF.jpg

I got Miyamoto since 2 months ago, but no Aonuma xD

d0gma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The third special Mii I met gave me my final pink piece. Got all 24 international puzzles done.
How many 3DSes do you have Sycophantom?

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
I mean, it also helps that the store I work at has a demo 3DS that I've updated so it can have all recent puzzles, so I get pieces from every passerby on that in addition to carrying mine on me while I'm at work so I can get even more.

pffft. None of the nearby demo 3DSes in stores are ever updated. They don't get the new puzzles, or check their streetpass...
And I live in a rural area, so... sob, no streetpass for me.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updating it involves removing the parental control key on it through the use of a program like 3dsexplorer (which only runs on windows, so you either need a laptop with you or a remote desktop connection (which is what I did))(alternatively call nintendo, but I don't like doing that for a console that's not only not mine, but a demo unit), and then set it up to a wifi connection (my store happens to have one).

Pain in the ass really, but worth it in the long run lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: On a bad day you hear I missed my period +2