Gaming New Pokemon Sun and Moon news!

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All these man made pokemon, but they give no love to Porygon

A Mega would be nice, but Porygon-Z design is pretty messed and there is no reason for them to make a Mega of him right now.
It seems there will be no more megas

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No times are 12 hours apart. So when moon has day, sun has night, and vice versa according to the official site
Makes perfect sense, I suppose not everyone wants to stay up at night to play night events :P

Anyway wow, this is like the first Pokémon game I'm actually excited for in AGES. I'll give it a spin when it's released.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Alola raticate looks like it has balls in his mouth.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Makes perfect sense, I suppose not everyone wants to stay up at night to play night events :P

Anyway wow, this is like the first Pokémon game I'm actually excited for in AGES. I'll give it a spin when it's released.
What you use al9h?

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
alola raticate looks horrible. i will used item to avoid them when on their route lol

i hope next coro-coro info to explain about UB-1.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
A Mega would be nice, but Porygon-Z design is pretty messed and there is no reason for them to make a Mega of him right now.
Surprisingly I actually Porygon-Z's design, even thought it spazzes out when in battle, which I also like, maybe I'm just weird lol

Last edited by Xandrid,

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yeah, btw I asked Joe Merrick (of serebii.net) on Twitter, he said yes to night/day thingy. I also checked Sun/Moon's official site, and they confirmed it kinda, too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well... Dexio and Sina pay a visit to Alola, with... Mega Bracelets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk