Country
Senegal
TheDarkSeed said:
Pingouin7 said:
SparkFenix said:
MindCrystal

We never did see something like that
And we won't.

QUOTE(TheDarkSeed @ Apr 23 2011, 01:40 PM) I'm wondering which legendary pokemon they're going to slap on the cover...
Kyurem.png
The fact that he had no special moves threw me off. But I did some research into it, and he might be the one that learns Ice Burn and Freeze Shock.

He definitely will learn these moves. Reshiram and Zekrom are very connected to him, last I remember reading. And he's incomplete now, so he'll def have a complete form in the 3rd version.

And they had better give us that 1st gym triple battle that could've been so obviously put in but they never did...

Also, contrary to what everyone has said, the spinoffs had the best storylines, as compared to the main games themselves. The gameplay may not suit everyone (frankly the mystery dungeon gameplay turns me off quite a bit) but man..... the storyline. Just, the storyline.

Also, it had great music. I mean, listen to this.

[youtube]MEu3WpkdZLQ[/youtube]

Freaking most epic Pokemon boss battle theme please?

FOR GROVYLE

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
Pingouin7 said:
SparkFenix said:
MindCrystal

We never did see something like that
And we won't.

QUOTE(TheDarkSeed @ Apr 23 2011, 01:40 PM) I'm wondering which legendary pokemon they're going to slap on the cover...
Kyurem.png
The fact that he had no special moves threw me off. But I did some research into it, and he might be the one that learns Ice Burn and Freeze Shock.

Glaciate says Hi.

I'm hoping either Gen 3 remakes, or the 3rd Mystery Dungeon series game. I get more replay value out of those then the normal games!

tt87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon Grey/Gray would be nice. But maybe call it Pokémon Chaos Version.

But hey, I'm still waiting for my Azure Flute.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't need to remake the 3rd gen....you can still trade from 3rd gen all the way to current gen...so its not as necessary as the 2nd and 1st gen remakes were.

And can we please get another TCG? or another snap? .....they both were awesome and did well....why the hell not?

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I hope it's a successor of Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Unlike most people, I hate battling on the DS. I rather play it on my screen, 3D.

But what would be best if it's a Pokemon Battle Revolution + XD/Colosseum type of game. Catch the pokes on there and can Wi-Fi battle from there too.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Fear Zoa said:
They don't need to remake the 3rd gen....you can still trade from 3rd gen all the way to current gen...so its not as necessary as the 2nd and 1st gen remakes were.

And can we please get another TCG? or another snap? .....they both were awesome and did well....why the hell not?
It is a tedious process (from gen 3 to 5), plus you need a DS Lite (which some of us don't own).

I sure hope they can remake the 3rd gen. The 3rd gen was when I really started playing pokemon.
smile.gif

EDIT: sorry not complicating

D

Deleted-236924

OP
tt87 said:
But hey, I'm still waiting for my Azure Flute.
We won't be getting Azure Flute, though.
I'm thinking "green light to cheating for Azure Flute."

QUOTE(Fear Zoa @ Apr 23 2011, 10:51 PM) They don't need to remake the 3rd gen....you can still trade from 3rd gen all the way to current gen...so its not as necessary as the 2nd and 1st gen remakes were.

DS Lite.
The last Nintendo system that could play GBA games.
You know what?
It's been discontinued.
Plus, they didn't have to remake HG/SS either.

Plus, Nintendo would be making so much profit by remaking R/S.

And TCG did so well that it's sequel was Japan-only.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShadow96 said:
I hope it's a successor of Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Unlike most people, I hate battling on the DS. I rather play it on my screen, 3D.

But what would be best if it's a Pokemon Battle Revolution + XD/Colosseum type of game. Catch the pokes on there and can Wi-Fi battle from there too.
You read my mind. I was so disappointed when Battle Revolution wasn't an adventure type game

But come to think of it. (correct me if I'm wrong)When Nintendo released Crystal/Emerald/Platinum, they never made an announcement beforehand. They just released it. Why would they publicly announce that they're releasing a revision. So now I'm thinking it might be an adventure game for the Wii or project cafe.

There's still a slight chance it's one hell of a revision for the 3DS.

Also: If they released a Gray version, a friend of mine said it might be called Chrome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email