Gaming New Pokémon Game Announcement!

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really don't like all the remakes / same games with different color, they should do something new ... would love to see a game liky DX or Colloseum for 3Ds ^^

but well as long as people buy 3 versions of the same game only to catch half of em all to then buy the older games if they are not already somewhere in the shelf at home only to get another part of em all to buy the even earlyer versions to see that its getting complicated with trading from the old versions due to the need of cable and whatever :P

D

Deleted User

Gray for 3ds would make the most sense, use the graphics engine from 3d Pokedex IMO.

shadowdorothy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gray would be fine, but I hope they make it longer. First Pokemon game I really got into since Emerald, and I never enjoyed Emerald as much as I did yellow, red and blue. So if they make Gray please let it feel more like yellow. I still play that game.

Would also like RSE remakes. Mainly to see my shiny gardivior from my original emerald dancing on screen.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would Kill for

Pokemon Gray, or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes
New Pokemon Stadium/Battle Revolution/Colleseum-esque game (For 3DS or Wii)

Would Love

New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Snap remake or sequel
New Pokemon Puzzle League Challenge (Bet like 5 of you even remember that

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
Of course Grey is a dozen times more likely than anything else
with the kyurem movie (which will *sruprise* iclude a new form for him and show keldeo, giratina/shaymin style before paltinum)
and it being a DS game when 3DS has been out for quite some time.

But that aside,

Why do people toss around "RSE remake" like its granted the second HGSS were announced?
RSE was more complete and actually had a story that was only told in full in Emerald, so even here remaking RS which were intended to be incomplete for Emerald.
And then there would be even less difference to the originals than the previous remakes, as beside the obvious updated graphics, most of the game mechanics remained the same (theres the physical/special split but thats about all).

Not saying I dont want to see the region and the pokes of RSE in a new game,
Not saying they wont make one,

just, let it be a NEW game based in Hoenn. Not 100% remakes. Make the timeline same as BW (13 years after RSE/RBY 10 years after HGSS/DPPt), add tons of changes to the region caused by events of the past decade, change around gym leaders (replace a few by their kids etc you get the idea), a new generation stepping up as a reborn Team Magma/Aqua or a completely new green color themed instead with eladers being related to the old ones or whatever awesome they come up with, put the protagonists of RSE as master trainers you get to battle ala Red in GS, put more focus on the remaining legendaries, for example explore the mystery about the legendary golems a bit further (explain how they tie to Regigigas), get Jirachi an ingame event place for once (only event legend never to have one), add a subregion, make the frontier larger.
now THIS has potential. Unlike stupid 100% remakes which serve no purpose and wouldnt even get them half the money previous remakes did.

tl:dr
RSE remakes - no please
compeltely new Hoenn based game in BW timeline - heck yes

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course Grey is a dozen times more likely than anything else
with the kyurem movie (which will *sruprise* iclude a new form for him and show keldeo, giratina/shaymin style before paltinum)
and it being a DS game when 3DS has been out for quite some time.

But that aside,

Why do people toss around "RSE remake" like its granted the second HGSS were announced?
RSE was more complete and actually had a story that was only told in full in Emerald, so even here remaking RS which were intended to be incomplete for Emerald.
And then there would be even less difference to the originals than the previous remakes, as beside the obvious updated graphics, most of the game mechanics remained the same (theres the physical/special split but thats about all).

Not saying I dont want to see the region and the pokes of RSE in a new game,
Not saying they wont make one,

just, let it be a NEW game based in Hoenn. Not 100% remakes. Make the timeline same as BW (13 years after RSE/RBY 10 years after HGSS/DPPt), add tons of changes to the region caused by events of the past decade, change around gym leaders (replace a few by their kids etc you get the idea), a new generation stepping up as a reborn Team Magma/Aqua or a completely new green color themed instead with eladers being related to the old ones or whatever awesome they come up with, put the protagonists of RSE as master trainers you get to battle ala Red in GS, put more focus on the remaining legendaries, for example explore the mystery about the legendary golems a bit further (explain how they tie to Regigigas), get Jirachi an ingame event place for once (only event legend never to have one), add a subregion, make the frontier larger.
now THIS has potential. Unlike stupid 100% remakes which serve no purpose and wouldnt even get them half the money previous remakes did.

tl:dr
RSE remakes - no please
compeltely new Hoenn based game in BW timeline - heck yes
In case you didn't notice, both HG/SS had the story and elements from Pokémon Crystal (remember Eusine, Buena's Password, etc.?), so it would make sense remaking Ruby and Sapphire with the story and elements from Emerald. I say it should go for Generation 6.

Don't tell me you didn't like HG/SS, because I found it to be a great improvement from the originals, not because it was a remake, but because of the lot of new enjoyable stuff that they added.

Reactions: 1 person

DSAHACKER496

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope for either a pokemon r/s/e remake,or a MD black/white.Btw,as somebody said in this thread,theres really nothing more to add in theres going to be a pokemon grey.Just like hg/ss,they didnt make a crystal remake while there were alot of rumors about one.They took the story of crystal,the people that spread the rumor didnt pay attention to that.Haha!
The MD black and white would be awsome!

Charon

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Slovenia
In case you didn't notice, both HG/SS had the story and elements from Pokémon Crystal (remember Eusine, Buena's Password, etc.?), so it would make sense remaking Ruby and Sapphire with the story and elements from Emerald. I say it should go for Generation 6.

Don't tell me you didn't like HG/SS, because I found it to be a great improvement from the originals, not because it was a remake, but because of the lot of new enjoyable stuff that they added.

I did notice.
It's not a comparable situation.
The stuff from Crystal was not related to the (nonexistant) story in GS, hence why they did the obvious and put it into HGSS.
You're saying they can just as easily smack the fight between Kyogre and Groudon, with Rayquaza stopping it, into RS and them still focusing on their own mascot.

I enjoyed HGSS a lot, but seriously doubt RS remakes would get anywhere close to that effect, unless they were modified by an amount that they would practically count as new games more than remakes.
An advantage GS had was the game being 2 regions long.

That's what you want; not what's going to happen.

No, them skipping the whole new RSE related game and focus on new games instead would be what I want.
I was merely looking at the options they have if they do the other thing as everyone else assumes.
Even if all they cared about in the world is money alone, Im pretty sure it would sell better presented as "a new game where you return to Hoenn" than good old RSE with same new stuff here and a battle frontier there.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I remember some sort of a commotion around a 3DS port of Gale of Darkness. What I don't remember is Nintendo saying whether the rumours are true or not.

pokemonxdscan.jpg

I would much rather have that instead of a lousy half-white/half-black game or another spin-off.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone want a Grey version so badly? There are not that many things they could add. I'd rather they give us a new game.

I'll gladly take a new Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Sky was absolutely fantastic.
What about Platinum for new legendary pokemon? Same thing for Grey Version new legendary pokemon.

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Game Reveal Next Month

The new CoroCoro issue, released this week, has announced that a brand new Pokémon game is to be revealed. However, unlike people expect, this reveal isn't coming at Jump Festa but is in fact coming in the issue of CoroCoro next month, due out on January 14th 2012 in what they call a world's fastest shocking announcement. It's currently unknown what game will be revealed, whether it will be main series or not but we'll provide information a few days before CoroCoro's release. Be sure to watch the site in case it comes early.
Source:
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Can't Wait!

Charon

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Slovenia
I'd like either Gray or a RSE remake - as long as it's not on 3DS. :(

any new remakes will be 3DS

Hence Grey having all odds on its side :S

But its awfully obvious with the new movie announcement now.
Its exactly the same thing they did with Platinum.
They would have to have gone insane to not release Grey simultaneously with the movie about its mascot.

DSAHACKER496

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Game Reveal Next Month

The new CoroCoro issue, released this week, has announced that a brand new Pokémon game is to be revealed. However, unlike people expect, this reveal isn't coming at Jump Festa but is in fact coming in the issue of CoroCoro next month, due out on January 14th 2012 in what they call a world's fastest shocking announcement. It's currently unknown what game will be revealed, whether it will be main series or not but we'll provide information a few days before CoroCoro's release. Be sure to watch the site in case it comes early.
Source:
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Can't Wait!
After the day for the announcment it finally here,they say their going to announce it in another month.I REALLY had my hopes up. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: