New Nintendo 3DS XL and 2DS colors announced for Europe

Cp913YVWcAAsW5Z.jpg

ss+(2016-08-25+at+05.58.36) (1).jpg

Nintendo of Europe announced that three New 3DS XL color variants will be hitting store shelves on November 11th. The colors are orange/black, white, and pink/white. There will also be a blue/black Yokai Watch 2DS along with a pink/white 2DS Style Boutique 2 system. Both of these handhelds will have the respective games pre-installed. There is no word on if these systems will come to other countries at this time.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The orange one is pretty good, although I wish it was a bit darker red and not orange. The rest, eh. The pink one is too pink and I'd rather have a dark colored area around the screen instead of white.

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Niiice. I'm considering getting another N3DS XL but I hate the current two colours we have in Europe at the moment (which is why I imported a metallic red one). Dunno if I should get the pearl white or pink & white one though.

Reactions: LuigiXL

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That orange one reminds me a lot of the old 3ds XL red color, and it also looks matte instead of that stupid glossy surface one, I waaaant it ;-; also that white one looks like a silver ds lite lol. My nostalgia hits me

icecreamcake

Trophies
XP
Country
The orange and black n3DS XL looks like the one they released in Japan 3 years ago. I wonder why they didn't release a new version of the turquoise and black 3DS as well. No mention of it coming with a pouch like the old Japanese versions did.

Reactions: Latyana and LuigiXL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...