QdYW_3i2wdrZx3Ru_sRqIAwu9e2XHXgE.jpg

Qe_vxf8GM1l7ezgIiKP8L4IN3l4X5qBb.jpg
shZ0bbdAWk_svjaq6gm3BSbNkOtjuI2D.jpg

w5xyGb4Ti98XbXqJj4rI3TgG_FFcfnbt.jpg
xGWwScLfiQ9xcEgOHRtR218NPhlcJ6Z7.jpg

zTwSXrmGMuwyjV_HYoBqe3DmS8vYAwnq.jpg

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/nR48L...a2ZLbYPK#images

wub.gif

Video Games | Super Mario Galaxy 2 | Nintendo Media Summit Trailer HDXBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

EDIT: New footage

Also dunno if you heard but when playing Yoshi the Wii pointer controls his tongue!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Looking good, just like the original
smile.gif

Seems the level choose method was changed to the "Worlds with levels" kind of thing

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Boy, I was mesmerized by those screenies...

Can't wait for more details, especially if this game will use WM+ and other stuff.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gotchapt said:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/nintendo...per-mario/62271
Its the same one that is on the official site, I mistook it as the E3 trailer but shit its not! Looking so damn good. I've got an urge to play Mario Galaxy again.

Here it is embedded:
Video Games | Super Mario Galaxy 2 | Nintendo Media Summit Trailer HDXBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

Also dunno if you heard but when playing Yoshi the Wii pointer controls his tongue!

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it me or does the bird in the first one look like like ho-oh from pokemon? awesome cant wait

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
tj_cool said:
Seems the level choose method was changed to the "Worlds with levels" kind of thing
that's a good thing this time around that means more real levels and less damn mini game planets...hopefully

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Deadmon said:
Bladexdsl said:
so there's no hub screen/ship this time it's like nsmb? GOOD

Actually seems like Mario's head is the hub.

that looks like a level you unlock you can see it in the image above and to the left and also look on the map it's black and says NEW but look at the shape of it it's the same.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe this will (hopefully) be coming out this year! Nintendo is really pulling out all the stops for this one!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow looks awesome. I absolutely loved the first one and can't wait to play more. Let's just hope they have a lot of original ideas and levels rather than re-hashing old stuff... But from what I can see from the screenshots and videos so far, that shouldn't be much of a concern!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...