Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
oxenh said:
Windaga said:
I love Jupiter's releases. If it's true, it's something I'll keep a close eye on.

jupiter? if this is true, this game hardly can fail XD
Spectrobes says hi.
Oh man that game was crap. Worst part is, I'm a big self-pirate and I don't even want to self-pirate that game

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
machomuu said:
Goli said:
oxenh said:
Windaga said:
I love Jupiter's releases. If it's true, it's something I'll keep a close eye on.

jupiter? if this is true, this game hardly can fail XD
Spectrobes says hi.
Oh man that game was crap. Worst part is, I'm a big self-pirate and I don't even want to self-pirate that game
i liked spectrobes 2 but hated the 1st

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Nathan Drake said:
KingVamp said:
prowler_ said:
BrightNeko said:
For all we know a dissidia title could pop up on the 3DS.
The 3DS wouldn't be able to handle a game like Dissidia.
And for what reason?!?!?!

I think it's more like that the 3DS is the wrong audience for Dissidia. Look at the general market for the 3DS, now look at Dissidia. They don't exactly match, and developers don't like being risky. They like to develop where they know the game will sell.
Didn't they say the 3ds was also meant to go closer to the "hardcore" market or whatever market Dissidia is in?

We already getting a tales game and kingdom hearts 3d. We got resident evils and MGS. Is that not the same market? What is it market for?

I just don't see them releasing Dissidia for 3DS. Nintendo can say what it wants about being more 'hardcore' but it's still marketing the 3DS to the 'casuals' and DS owners through it's advertisements and promotional campaigns.

IMO, Vita would be far MORE suitable for a Dissidia 'threequal'. And I'm sure SE is saving it's big guns (proper FF games and what not) for the Vita. ALTHOUGH I am a little suprised to see Dream.Drop.Distance. on 3DS but who knows, that might just be another KH:Days: Great game, almost pointless story barring a few cutscenes.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man what the hell nintendo.. There messing up already. They should of just ported ff7. There not off to a good start here.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm i read this wrong. wdf a music game?? seriously ?? what are we in the year 2000?. we are in the year 2011 and we get this crap?? wow 3ds games are really shit.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xile6 said:
Man what the hell nintendo.. There messing up already. They should of just ported ff7. There not off to a good start here.
-Not Nintendo

-People are tried of ports. (I believe.)

-Game not out yet.

QUOTE(Ringo619 @ Jul 9 2011, 11:05 AM) nvm i read this wrong. wdf a music game?? seriously ?? what are we in the year 2000?. we are in the year 2011 and we get this crap?? wow 3ds games are really shit.
-There are some good games.

-Game not out yet.

-What wrong with music games?

Don't ask why I structured it that way.
tongue.gif

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ringo619 said:
nvm i read this wrong. wdf a music game?? seriously ?? what are we in the year 2000?. we are in the year 2011 and we get this crap?? wow 3ds games are really shit.
1b957c3f7e8f1e8eaa905e683e84d89c.jpg

Music games are one of the best genres out there, if the game is done right like Maestro! Jump in Music, Taiko no Tatsujin DS, or Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan.

Note: I'll take the image down if it's the kind of image a mod would edit out of a message.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ringo619 said:
Totally man, cause Elite Beat Agents, Daigasso Band Brothers, and the fuck-ton of music games for PS3/360 are total shit.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
While I am not a fan of those music games that have nothing but you keeping rhythm to music being played with nice animations in the background, I don't believe this game will be like that. It will at least add elements that make up a JRPG, inside and out of battles imo.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/t_ff/
Official site.
Developer is indieszero, many may know them from Electroplankton.
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/07/1...hythm_prologue/
So yeah all those Jupiter rumors were fake.
Bye all the people who had hopes of this being a "good" game because of them, hello more haters and those few who have played Patapon and know this'll work!
EDIT:
More information:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/07/1...thm_ff_details/
QUOTE said:
You'll be able to select a title, from Final Fantasy I through Final Fantasy XIII. Each title has three stages: "field," "battle" and "event." Each of these stages has different different gameplay systems. You can also select difficulty, making the game suitable for beginners and rhythm masters alike[...]The game is played as a party of four characters. The main characters from the past FF games will appear in deformed style, and you'll get to form a party of four from the cast. Square Enix has not provided a list of characters, but you can already see a few in the screens and at the official site[...]the game has character growth and collection aspects. When you clear a stage, your character will level up[...]On the music front, the game will have major songs from the numbered FF games. Specific songs mentioned by Square Enix include Clash on the Big Bridge (Final Fantasy V), One Winged Angel (Final Fantasy VII), At Zanarkand (Final Fantasy X) and The Sunleth Waterscape (Final Fantasy XIII)[...]
[youtube]http://youtu.be/caDZ_lIyQLQ[/youtube]
Yes, yes, yesssss!!!!
EDIT 2: Screens and stuffs
3eUB.jpg

3eUF.jpg

3eUJ.jpg

Thank you based god Square Enix lord of our handhelds ;O;.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Ringo619 said:
Totally man, cause Elite Beat Agents, Daigasso Band Brothers, and the fuck-ton of music games for PS3/360 are total shit.
You forgot Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 1 and 2, Rhythm Heaven, and Taiko no Tatsujin, those games suck
rolleyes.gif

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game looks like an utter piece of garbage. Is Square-Enix retarded? Bring back the real Final Fantasy we all know and love instead of that worthless musical piece of ****.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh it doesn't sound that bad. Sounds pretty good actually. (no pun intended)
You know since this is a game about music.

It look like a way to be fun and get some people into FF.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk if i'm weird bc i don't like when people break the pasta even tho i don't think i'm italian...