Homebrew New emulators for wii and new life to 10 years

CaptainHIT

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude I also understand programming 'm no layman on the subject, the subject of running code in language fit c , I find it optional for Wii also recognizes the quernel Linux linguegem , that is, in my view Linux programs could be converted and reprogrammed to understand that the wii is a Linux system and run it without any problem , or modify a Linux system to run on the wii and thus run programs like a computer even , and wii as a game could stand without problems because I'm sure It is what they will do in the case of ps4 that can run linux .

And as dise did not want to be rude, but I have lost patience with those developers who get a job and not the conculem , you seem to worship them as if they were superheroes emulation , or something , and I saw many of you until almost cursing here even in this forum who wanted to somehow just get in touch with some of them for them to question why the final versions of their systems are not yet ready , but you have to understand the following:

If I do a system I have to take his responsability , period , but I have to answer the questions of anyone , because if I did not want to be disturbed or questioned , I did not do , period

Example : I started developing a turbographic16 emulator, and after a while appear two more people have also developed , but as the mine is more advanced then they quit , but then after a while I did not finalize and just let over there , then no one is more interested in making this emulator because they think that one day I can come back .

Good also think it has already given , my goal was not the one to fix fights and stuff like that , just wanted to try to give a new life for the wii, both emulators as the themes for usbloader and whatever, I do not know much , but the little that I know wanted to use to try to reinvigorate things , I thought this forum would have people with my same vision , but does not have , and those that have are massacred by people who do not even try and not let others try, good not I know who the adm , but I can close this topic. I'll probably end my account here too, for me already given , thank you to everyone who had my point of view and tried to help as DR.Hacknik to the other at least try before speaking to another qu can not do anything . See you.

If you understand programming, then why are you waiting? Go and code yourself! We're happy to see something from you. ;)

Draguna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
good I will follow your advice, I was already thinking about starting to study C #, I will enjoy and see C language also good if you need help I hope I can count on you, thank you.

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but I have lost patience with those developers who get a job and not the conculem
Such is life.

my goal was not the one to fix fights and stuff like that , just wanted to try to give a new life for the wii, both emulators as the themes for usbloader and whatever, I do not know much , but the little that I know wanted to use to try to reinvigorate things
Sorry mister, but harassing developers does not help at all. That's far from reinvigorating or giving new life. They are entitled to their own life, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Reactions: TecXero

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, go learn some C/C++. You'll see how fun it can be to program. At the same time, you'll realize how frustrating it can be. Countless hours programming/debugging, especially for such a platform with limited hardware and documentation.

But we believe in you! We want a dreamcast emulator please. And neogeo that support all games when you have time.

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, go learn some C/C++. You'll see how fun it can be to program. At the same time, you'll realize how frustrating it can be. Countless hours programming/debugging, especially for such a platform with limited hardware and documentation.

But we believe in you! We want a dreamcast emulator please. And neogeo that support all games when you have time.
To start, SVC Chaos and Wii Classic Controller support on GxGeo. Reicast or nullDC would be nice for a future release too :D

Linkuei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
We got really AMAZING and perfect emulators like Genesis Plus GX, SNES9x, FCEU, VBA, Retroarch... all running in the glorious 240p native mode that no other console or untill the modern PC does. 240p make a great difference and looks much more accurate to the real console!!

Unfortunately, Arcade emulation are still very unoptimized. CPS1, CPS2 and NEOGEO Arcade boards emulation are pratically perfect, but others like SEGA, KONAMI, TAITO... Arcade boards emulation are still very unoptimized for the Wii! Some runs in full speed but the majority, runs with slowdown or simply crash the emulator!!

PS1 and N64 too, but this is starting to change with the new releases Wiisrx and Not64 :D

Last edited by Linkuei,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"