New Assassin's Creed to be officially revealed next week (12/05/15)

miamore

Trophies
XP
Country
France
another creed game? nothing suprising. nothing new.. besides creed games are getting common this last few months

Four_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I lost interest in the Assassins Creed franchise after Assassins Creed 3, it's getting like the FIFA game franchise now, FIFA by the way it's nothing more than an slight update every year a simple patch could bring FIFA 14 to FIFA 15, that's what Assassins Creed feels like now.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Assassin's Creed Rogue... :mellow:

Technically that is "Black Flag 2" but Ubisoft is refusing to acknowledge that there's a market for games like these which a lot of gamers would love.

Black Flag > Rogue > AC3

And even if Ubisoft doesn't make a new Black Flag then the least they could do is port it to PS4 as they've done to PC. Raven's Cry is a piece of shit pirate game.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Technically that is "Black Flag 2" but Ubisoft is refusing to acknowledge that there's a market for games like these which a lot of gamers would love.

Black Flag > Rogue > AC3

And even if Ubisoft doesn't make a new Black Flag then the least they could do is port it to PS4 as they've done to PC. Raven's Cry is a piece of shit pirate game.

Brotherhood > AC2 > Pretty much every other game in the franchise.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wasn't talking about AC games in general but the ones which were pirate-themed, so it was only those three games. Glad Ubisoft expanded what they had from AC3 as a game itself.

Sorry, I didn't play AC3, but I never thought it would have been considered pirate-themed, even though you could steer ships to some extent.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Sorry, I didn't play AC3, but I never thought it would have been considered pirate-themed, even though you could steer ships to some extent.

You do battle ships in the sea so it was what gave birth to Black Flag. It's not much of a pirate game as is Black Flag and Rogue.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro