New Assassin's Creed to be officially revealed next week (12/05/15)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
image002.png
Ubisoft will reveal the next installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise next week with a World premiere at 5pm GMT / 12pm EST on the 12th May.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm actually rolling Assassin's Creed IV at the moment on my PC and I like it quite a bit. Unity is still on my wishlist as I have bucket loads of games to play at the moment. If the new game is something close the ACIV, I'll buy it. Great series with a mixture of history and interesting gameplay

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I think this is the Victorian one? If so it's been in development for 3+ years and is from a different team from ACUnity, this is Ubisoft Quebec.
I'm not a big AC fan but I really enjoyed Black Flag and Unity was ok once it got fixed, the coop mp was a lot of fun.
This could be interesting if they go really dark with it, From Hell/Jack the Ripper stylee.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
after finally setting up my computer for unity, it was terribly a badly designed game. reminded me of the linear storyline of AC1.

i hope they focus on story over graphics this like t'was in rogue. That game is amazing -- simple yet rich.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Did they not just release like 3 assassins creed games in the past half year? Or do I just not give a dam anymore?

Rogue - 2014 (360, PS3, PC)
Unity - 2014 (PS4, PC, XO)
China - 2015 (PS4, PC, XO)

So what's missing is another main AC game like Unity was in 2014 as China's a side-scroller.

By the way, Ubisoft should make a new franchise out of Black Flag as it deserves.

Reactions: KingBlank
D

Deleted User

Well I think Ubi learnt from their mistakes with Unity and this game is probably going to be based on the fixed Unity engine. Will it be good or not? Only time will tell given the inconsistant quality of AC titles. I don't have a PS4/XBONE yet and don't plan to any time soon, so if this one's good I'll pick it up in a few years when its cheap.

A question for those who played Unity. After all the bugfix updates would you guys say its worth playing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.