Hacking New 3DS XL Hard Brick Error Please Help Fix!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How Sleep Mode Bricks It That's What I Don't Get
oh, you want a more technical explanation? right, well there is a Unknown bug that it snot related to timer, mostly a function on the N3DS that was not present on the O3DS. that in account that firmware version 2.1 was only for O3DS, 2ds and n3ds, where added with higher firmwares.

So closing the lid triggers the Sleep Mode on the N3DS which causes a bug to brick the console, the bug cant be fixed due that the reasons of the brick its not known, as plailect [owner of the guide] stated, atm we only do know that its not a timer function on the code of the n3ds that causes the brick.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How Sleep Mode Bricks It That's What I Don't Get
I guess I'll throw in my plutonian two-cent piece: what if the N3ds starts a function, (face-tracking software) that O3ds didn't have and that causes the error. Basically--you open the N3ds, face-track starts; close N3ds, it stops. Do the same thing on 2.1 and your N3ds writes a bugged function call which leads to a brick.
Pretend, so it makes you feel like you've got an answer for a completion theory.

Glitchmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh, you want a more technical explanation? right, well there is a Unknown bug that it snot related to timer, mostly a function on the N3DS that was not present on the O3DS. that in account that firmware version 2.1 was only for O3DS, 2ds and n3ds, where added with higher firmwares.

So closing the lid triggers the Sleep Mode on the N3DS which causes a bug to brick the console, the bug cant be fixed due that the reasons of the brick its not known, as plailect [owner of the guide] stated, atm we only do know that its not a timer function on the code of the n3ds that causes the brick.
I Think I Get It Now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess I'll throw in my plutonian two-cent piece: what if the N3ds starts a function, (face-tracking software) that O3ds didn't have and that causes the error. Basically--you open the N3ds, face-track starts; close N3ds, it stops. Do the same thing on 2.1 and your N3ds writes a bugged function call which leads to a brick.
Pretend, so it makes you feel like you've got an answer for a completion theory.
So What You Are Saying Is The N3DS Starts Something The O3DS Hasn't Got Resulting In A Brick Correct?

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Glitchmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I Might Soon Buy A New Motherboard For My New 3DS XL Black But It Is A PAL Region One Anywhere Where I Can Find A PAL Motherboard?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F