Hardware [NEW 3DS Problem]Turns off if lid closed or opened with too much force(Even shaking it turns it off)

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heya!

I have a few problems with my New Nintendo 3DS system! I have had this system for quite a while and recently it started to do weird things. It started to turn off when you shake it around and even when it is in it's case and in my backpack while travelling, it turns off.

So I started testing around and it turns off/falls out in the following cases:

- when I open/close the lid with a bit of force
- when I tap on the back of the system
- when the system is in my backpack
- when let my system fall on something soft

So my conclusion is, that I probably have to put a piece of paper between the back cover and the battery. Do you guys agree with my conclusion or is it another problem? it could not be related to the software I've installed eh? (Luma) If needed, I can give some more details but I thought, this should be enough for now.

3dAndri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It happened to me in the past, too. I solved putting a piece of cardboard between the battery and the back cover.

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
It might be a ribbon cable problem. Try other solutions first, but you might eventually have to take it apart and reseat one of the ribbon cables

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...