New : 1452 - Metroid Zero Mission Multi5 (E)

L

Light

i personally find fusion easier...for this game..i'm still stuck at the starting and i can't be borthered to go back and play it..

Iria

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i beat the us version already. good game and it is a lot longer than fusion. yes it is easier in some aspects but also harder in others.

thing is this is a remake of the original nes game metroid. hence when you beat the game you unlock the original metroid game to play.

oh yeah... samus is a woman and yes you can play HER without HER suit.

i haven't played metroid 2. played metroid the original. great game. the remake is a lot better tho. also beat super metroid which is metroid 3. and then fusion and finally zero mission. love them all.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Are there any new unlockables in this one? Like extra ending screens or whatnot?

No one should be subject to the atrocities of the original's unforgiving physics. Play Zero Mission and call it the original.
happy.gif
As I said before, though, Fusion's my fave (for the story), followed by Zero (for the near-perfect gameplay), then Super (simply for the scope of the world at the time, and that I was at one point TWO BLOODY MINUTES behind the world record on speedrunning it).

-Tempest out.-

cerberus

Trophies
Website
www.gbarealm.com
XP
Country
Best GBA game I've played for a long time. Almost as good as Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga
biggrin.gif

Why can't developers consistently produce games like this? Why do they always have to jump on the franchise bandwagon. e.g Scooby Doo 2, and Finding Nemo!

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha, when a coupla spoilers spill and there are NO violent reactions @ all, it kinda gives the impression that EVERYONE's played it already..

Been there, done that.. next rom please!
cool.gif

Dark_Lord Malik

Proud Pakistani
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
this game is awesome but fusion is better.i haven`t played super metriod cause it is to ahrd and since i am not a metriod fan i don`t bother playing it to learn the story.but the 2 metriod games on the gba i love them.

syrusch

Trophies
Website
www.stut.ch
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi,

I have do a conversion patch. This patch was originaly made for the US release by Tunaur68. You can turn ON or OFF, weapons, suits, etc... Here is a vidéo:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4EPC5C14YE&feature=related[/youtube]

This patch is for the EURO release of the game. Credits to Turaur68 for this hack.

EDIT: i've uploaded the wrong ips
wacko.gif
sorry about that.

http://www.multiupload.com/CFOVHN5HT6 This is the good one.

gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D