huh.gif

Peer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
man, the combos are HARD. I got past the fire, and i just hope that i never have to do the lighting one to get past a certain point. I can do the ice one every so often, so i'm getting better at it at least

Flea

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ugh, i just played this game and the first impression was: the music!!!! one beat the whole time....i had to turn it off, before i got crazy!!! graphics are ok, and gameplay is...well, average i think...but when i look at this forum, everybody enjoys this game....except me! well, enjoy it...I didn´t!

S

Shoryu

QUOTE said:
Poop. It doesn't work with Pogoshell 1.3 (I haven't tried any other version). Ah well

It works well with ps 1.2
you'd better stick with this version because ps 1.3 has still bugs (i've tried it once and i removed it immediately because a lot of roms don't work with it)
Anyway the combos are not that hard just push the button at the right moment , if you'll practice it much time it becomes easy ^^
good game tho

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
You play this game for about half an hour and then suddenly it strikes you, "Hey! I'm not having any fun!"
It may be pretty and have refreshing gameplay but it is very repetitive. The difficult combos and fact that you can't use it on Pogoshell bring my opinion of this game down.
I will stick to some better games for now like Golden Sun 2. Maybe when/if it comes out in English it will be better but who knows?

R

romeolovesyou

This is right up there with the worst games on gameboy advance. It has one dimensional gameplay. The graphics look ok from the stills but the animation is nothing short of dreadful. Extremely mundane!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?