New: 0922 - Animal Snap:Rescue them 2 by 2 (E)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0922 - Animal Snap:Rescue them 2 by 2 EURO 64 Mbits (Team Monkey)

0922-1.png
0922-2.png
[/p]

skubbe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NEiMOD: Not released by DOSENPFAND, released by Team Monkey yesterday and then "stolen"
mad.gif
and repacked by DOSENPFAND.
Pocketheaven and Gbaroms is wrong, Advanscene and Gbatemp is right.
Give credits to the right release groups.

N

NEiM0D

skubbe: You don't seem to know how things work.
Newsgroups, fserves, bla bla bla... don't count.
If it isn't on the topsite ftp's, the release isn't even valid.

Next time, join some real GBA release group instead of releasing it on your own.

And still, Animal_Rescue_EUR_GBA-DOSENPFAND is the right one, doesn't matter what you think, that IS the valid one.

skubbe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NEiMOD - Well i haven't released any roms but i think we should give credits to the actual dumpers and not to anyone who repacks others dumps and put it on your lovely "topsites"!!

C

CZ2000

skubbe your obviously the type who just downloads a game removes the intro and plays. Little are you aware that there is an actual GBA scene. NEiM0D is right. DOSENPFAND is the REAL release. Due to the fact that the DOSENPFAND release was on topsites it got spread around more.

But NEiM0D. Heres a question. Does Pokemon rubt belong to #Megaroms or MUGS? You say IRC doesnt count, but alot of people had the #megaroms one before MUGS could get it. So whos the rightfull owner there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.