NES in Germany.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The European NES was first released in 1 September 1986. Which is first stores in Germany sell this? Newspaper ad, magazine ad, store ad, or tv commercial exist? I can't find on internet and i don't know German langauge!

(It probarly moves to "Oldies Questions" page.)

I found one but maybe is not the one you want. The video is from Germany commercial:

German commercial to the Nintendo Super Set (NES with 4 controllers and 3 games), possibily from the late 1980s. This commercial was also shown in Portugal, dubbed in the portuguese language.

AhmetoFihhhters_1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I found one but maybe is not the one you want. The video is from Germany commercial:

German commercial to the Nintendo Super Set (NES with 4 controllers and 3 games), possibily from the late 1980s. This commercial was also shown in Portugal, dubbed in the portuguese language.

In Europe, SMB1 was released in 1987, Tetris was in 1990 and NWC was released in June 27, 1991.

AhmetoFihhhters_1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
You can maybe make an E-Mail request of your "concern".
For what i know the former People of the company are still there.

https://www.stadlbauer.at/kontakt-anreise

Good Luck.:)

I send e-mail to FIRMA STADLBAUER, i don't get answer :'(:cry:

To do: It pains me to write this, but I can't find a List of NES games, consoles by accesories, by timeline 1986 and 1995 in Germany and I'm pretty creeped out by some of the sites I've come across in the process of trying to do so...so, uh, please do your own research.

Also, i can't find a catalog/brochure with nes console (between 1986 and 1995) in germany and don't have a time machine.

Last edited by AhmetoFihhhters_1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...