Hacking NeoGamma Thread

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dan113 said:
i have recently installed cIOS3 rev14 and also neogamma r6 to play wii sports resort and now when i go to play the game through noegamma the wii just restarts and i end up back at the start menu, i have looked for help through the threads but as it is not giving me a error code just restarting it is proving difficult to find anything on it. can anyone help please

EDIT: ihave now got some games to work i.e tiger woods 2010 but it seems to just be wii sports resort

search the forum for sports resort there are loads of threads on this forum about it
smile.gif

Dan.

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can't make the Ocarina works... I've tried all three IOS (249, 36, 60) available through SD and keep having the same boring smash bros textures. (They load so easily on Gecko =p I don't understand all those options of IOS for SD and USB..)

Does anyone know how to make it work? I have cIOS38rev14 on.

Thx.

grifter.be

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lycanfx said:
sYndrome13 said:
WiiPower said:
Sorry, i have no idea why the game is not working for you. Unpatched disc + cIOSrev13a + NeoGamma should be fine.
Okay, I finally got Ghostbusters working. Here's how I did it:
  • Burned the unmodified image to DVD-R
  • Installed cIOS rev 13 (a.k.a. rev 13a)
  • Downloaded and installed NeoGamma R3 on SD card under \apps directory
  • Launched NeoGamma R3
  • Selected Config Options
  • Changed Patch Video from No to All
  • Selected Exit Menu
  • Selected Launch Game
Big thanks to AdamBrunt for pointing me in the direction of the Patch Video option.
u r a star with that patch video to all thing mad how all the ghostbuster coasters i thought i had all work now lol. they should of called this the real ghosters as the cartoon but it looks rather fun. im actually working my way through tiger woods 2010 so that is taking priority at the moment lol.

well i suppose for now it looks like the other members of my family or friends wont be getting any new games with these new god damn errors. but i shall keep checking.
Sorry to sound a big noob. But it has beign a big time i played on my Wii. i have HB channel (beta 8?) and freeloader boot channel (http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=Backup_Launcher_v3#I) cIOSrev13 + NeoGamma. Now i can play games exept. Indiana Jones, Mortal Kombat and few newer oneS. Yet i can play all the other good and bit older stuff. Problem i have, i sold my copy of Legend of Zelda, can i still update my Wii 's FW? i have now 3.3. Cause i cant install a custom channel through my homebew channel. please advise and forgive my noobischness

restr2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can neogamma r7 play new games like madden 10 and wii sports resort? if not is there an alternative way of playing newer games...
Please help!

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I can get codes working through every other game, except the conduit. It says this, "usb codes found. Applying" but when i play the game. Zip. nada. Nothing. Ive tried using wii pad and GC pad with CIos and IOS36 but none of those combinations work. The last hooktype ( i think its called like VLB or something) i didnt try because it said buggy and it didnt work with R8 when i tried using that. Anyone else have a solution or is having the same problem?

afgzgo93ther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@restr2, yes neogamma does play new games. I've been playing madden 10 and it works fine. Im not sure about wii sports resort because many are having problems with it and wii sports resort is nothing without the motion plus.

rem300wm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all

zorox if You have USB loader GX or Configurable use them to download the codes and save them to the SD card ,then open NeoGamma and use the last hook type,it works fine that way.

Posts merged

Hello to all

Sorry for the bump but Rev 8 don't support Ocarina at the moment. Just use rev 7 .

Teclo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.backloggery.com
XP
Country
I've set up my Wii and now have all the required files on as well as NeoGamma R7 but it doesn't seem to work. I get into the menu and choose "Mount WBFS". I have a USB HDD with a WBFS partition with a couple of back-ups on but when I click "Mount WBFS" I first got "Retries left 29" after which it returned to the main NeoGamma menu, but now just get the screen flickering once.

What am I doing wrong?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Teclo said:
I've set up my Wii and now have all the required files on as well as NeoGamma R7 but it doesn't seem to work. I get into the menu and choose "Mount WBFS". I have a USB HDD with a WBFS partition with a couple of back-ups on but when I click "Mount WBFS" I first got "Retries left 29" after which it returned to the main NeoGamma menu, but now just get the screen flickering once.

What am I doing wrong?

That means it detected your HDD, but did not find the wbfs partition. Is the partition set to active?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
palitavengadora said:
WIIPOWER, any chance to implement the compatibility to work with GUITAR HERO 5 without install the IOS-56 ?

???

If you would understand why you "need" to install IOS56, then you would know that you need to ask a cIOS dev and not a loader dev about this.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Please assign the B button on the Wiimote/GC controller the functionality to return to the previous menu so that you do not have to scroll down to the "Return to Menu" option and press A. In addition, if the B button is pressed on the main menu, highlight the launch game item (top option). This will speed up usage of NeoGamma. Thanks!

chin77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Why does R8 tell me I'm stupid when I try to boot a GC game while using Ocarina?

PS Telling the user he's STUPID doesn't do much to help get you out of beta. Don't you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @cearp, Psi is offline at the minute, but he knows where to find them.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    get your mind out of the gutter, I'm talking about piracy
  • cearp @ cearp:
    not that type of crack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean the drug not the booty pervs
    +2
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    @cearp At a plumber convenstion. Loads of cracks!
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A plumber is either on crack or in crack or showcasing crack
    +2
  • cearp @ cearp:
    or of course, dealing with cracks (in pipes)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sure he could be on cracked flooring causing the leak
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much you bet delta going to be DRMd to hell and back
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @linuxares the dev just ends up at 0
    it's no worse than if you pirated
    it's probably better, because not all keys on key sites are stolen
    plus piracy is not always an option
    i heard a related story for a dev actually
    from a dev*
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    DRMs are getting stronger these days
    they bought their own game on a key site and checked where they came from and it turned out they were review copies he had given out by email to someone
    *all* of them
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    no storefront I'm aware of (at least on pc) requires the devs to pay for the keys they generate
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    they don't lose money doing this, even if someone decide to chargeback
    so that seems to be a pretty common thing, i kinda blame the dev for that one though as they were giving out like 5 keys to someone just because they asked for multiple copies for review for whatever reason and there were multiple people doing this. he should've seen the red flags
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: @Xdqwerty wut