XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Wow, its great to see some people taking such an interest in Violator's music! He really does kick ass!
For more info on his music, see the spoiler below

Violator's Work
Violator @ Apr 7 2010 said:
Arkhon
www.soundclick.com/arkhon
(2003-2007)
more straightforward melodic death. band i spent the most time in that time period, alot of live shows etc etc. i do guitars and back up vocals in this band, only released 2 demos, before the age of 18 have in mind re pelle mou. this website also has a track that was never ended up being recorded on the demos, "The Execution", one of our first songs.

Bloodharvest
www.soundclick.com/bloodharvest
(2003-2006)
very old band, black metal. Songs were created, some kick ass live shows happened, but we never released anything besides these 2 tape quality tracks on soundclick, i play guitar in this one.

Antimony
www.myspace.com/antimony
(2009-present)
melodic death metal, nearly the same lineup with the arkhon band (vocals, and one guitarist), this time im playing bass though, and another drummer and guitarist. Soon to be a name change and a mini cd release with proper studio quality tracks this summer, will keep you informed on the progress (a riff from a future song, not even to be released on the upcoming mini-cd, is featured in your triiforce channel).

Crang
www.soundclick.com/crang
(2004-present)
sewer grindcore, very poorly produced grindcore music with the highlight being the hilarity and brutality of the song themes. New tracks to come when I feel extremely bored
tongue.gif
. I play guitars and pretty much every thing, and do vocals unless where specified and I usually make up all the intros and sound effects, except some samples from movies. All of 'Total Assfuck' EP is available for download, except the shortest song in existence due to soundclicks gay policies (0:00, 750 kbs of sound). Only for grindcore fans with a sense of humor
tongue.gif

and soon to come, my solo project, but more details on that soon, i am in the process of finalising the guitar tracks (the songs u heard without vocals) and hopefully will complete the songs and should be released somehwere in the summer again. (i hope) also some of my soundbites were included in some of angryjoe's videos, and his teleprompter thing in the back still uses the random guitar sound effects that i made for him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZeBn7tGZRE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh7tj0j-5Ts

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I updated my post (added how to change sound for people who don't like it), and I'm thinking of creating an autoboot version of my channel (with something along the lines of "press any button while loading for options"), however, I'm not sure where I should get an autoboot dol from (or how to make one
unsure.gif
)

Offtopic: Lol, lots of stuff in brackets ((
wacko.gif
)
)

person66

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well that's strange, I when I posted my previous post it didn't register or something, on the wii backup loaders page it still said the last post was on the 7th by Assassination. It must have been because I posted that when GBATemp was all messed up with driver errors and stuff
unsure.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
One of my attempts here

Source for channel based on WiiPowers Hybrid source and includes R8 Final as internal dol

The video demonstrates the icon and banner and how the hybrid works by unplugging the SD card, note the rev of NeoGamma on each load, 1st with the SD and 2nd without SD and HDD

Download Here

NeoGamma - DNGH

OnyLpJTRQR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt try all channels but the best at the moment is the one from Xflak.

But u can win my voice easily if you make a channel which includes the patches!!
That would be amazing!
Also a channel with the r9 version would be great.

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NeoGamma Forwarder Channel

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OU5AQ02G
Forwards To :
SD: apps/neogamma
USB: apps/neogamma
if dol is not found loads r8 instead
Used Neogamma forwarder source v1 (On this thread a few pages back)
Used old neogamma logo (because its nice with the black background)
Used the backup disc channel as base
Used icon animation & layout from snes9xgx channel by close2insanity
if its a problem I'll use a different icon layout & animation
Used music from old official neogamma channel

gambitz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are some great channels.

I would like for the first post to explain clearly on each downloads it is a forwarder or not.

I am just sharing my opinion that I like to have "NeoGamma" name on the wii channel so it can be found or known easily. Animation is not my priority. While it's nice to see disc dance across the screen, who will watch it? We want to load games quickly.

Of course people have diff opinions, hence the vote. Too bad the OP isnt monitoring this thread.

cmlegend

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys.. I love your splash screen but these versions are old... can someone use Neogamma r9 b33 and up pls?

It would be really nice

Thanksssssssssss

cmlegend

person66

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know, it's quite easy to change yourself, just use customizemii and replace the original dol with the new one.

Also, what happened to this competition?

Greek2U

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there WiiPower,
I am new to this forum but had come across one of your Backup Channels a while back with the spinning discs and heavy metal theme music. The discs would bump into each other and spin off frame with the wii console on the side. I really liked this theme which I assume was made by you based on the name shown on the channel image. Would you have a more recent version of this theme for a 16:9 aspect ratio without the music that I could use? Thanks.

wilsoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm 18 months late to the party, and I'm not sure NeoGamma is even under development any more, but did we ever get chance to vote on this?

Anyway... I finally finished (well almost finished) my channel:

To do:
Needs a new forwarder compiling and inserting. Any volunteers?
Sound... any ideas?

Video:
[yt]RC5wM26jO18[/yt]
http://youtu.be/RC5wM26jO18

Download:
wadder file

Info:
wadder topic

Credits:
Disenyador who designed this three years ago... http://youtu.be/juJ09H1Yg7A

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y