Hacking Neogamma error 1208 / 03023a00 after Skyward Sword

Axmann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I tried loading up a flawlessly burned copy of Skyward Sword today with Neogamma R9, Beta 46, and when it loaded, I got an error 1208. So I thought, okay, i'll just pop in another game and try re-burning later.

But nope, every single game that worked perfectly prior to that, now give me the 1208 error.

The next step I tried was downloading a new copy of Neogamma, this time R9, Beta 56. Still no go. Now it gives me error 03023a00 (which is essentially the same as error 1208 on other versions of neogamma, I found out)

Please don't say that I need to use better quality media or that somehow all of my discs magically went bad, because that makes no sense.

I fear that the releases of Skyward Sword for Wii out there had some sort of malware put in ther by Nintendo to "brick" or render our copies of Neogamma useless and make them stop functioning, because before this, all of my burns worked flawlessly.

Can someone please give me some advice/assistance?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend you use ModMii to install cIOS 249d2x56 and 250d2x57 if you haven't done so already. If the problem persists, it's likely a bad file.

Axmann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend you use ModMii to install cIOS 249d2x56 and 250d2x57 if you haven't done so already. If the problem persists, it's likely a bad file.
How exactly do I do this?

Also, why would a bad file cause all of my other games to stop working?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly do I do this?
http://gbatemp.net/t...-support-topic/

Also, why would a bad file cause all of my other games to stop working?
It wouldn't. I was referring specifically to your Skyward Sword issues and forgot you were having trouble with other discs.

Axmann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any reason all my other games could've stopped working as well?

And would installing a new IOS really fix it?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Obvious reason would be: your lazer died... are non backups working?

It's not that "magically" all discs stopped working, and definitely not malware. Lazer = obvious answer here.

EDIT: also USB ftw.

wiihacker1231

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the same problem i use spiderman edge of time it goes perfect, i use skyward sword it get 1208, i pop metroid prime 3 in (worked perfect before) i get 1208 plz give some links to the cios ur saying my current cios is 249 thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya